Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was great.

And why exactly did they spend like over half a year retelling the movies? At least there's the manga which I have yet to actually read.

Because it would've been ahead of the manga if they didn't. Or we would've gotten a lot of filler. I think at this point they'll be ahead of the manga 1 month from now as it is. Wonder how they're going to do that.

• 1 month later...

Anyone been watching Super lately? I haven't been watching it but do check out the clips when they appear on youtube. So Goku can now go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken as if it wasn't a mouthful already :)

I think they're gonna call it super saiyan blue and I've heard rumors of a super saiyan white that looks badass. I can't wait for Super to come to the states!

Yeah I'm hoping they announce a dubbed version soon. Also I picked up the sweet Goku figure the other day.

cpLDQU5.jpg

Just saw it in a shop and wanted it. But now I want a Frieza to match but looking online the cheapest I found was £177!

That's f***ing Epic!! I want one!

Anyone been watching Super lately? I haven't been watching it but do check out the clips when they appear on youtube. So Goku can now go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken as if it wasn't a mouthful already :)

I think they're gonna call it super saiyan blue and I've heard rumors of a super saiyan white that looks badass. I can't wait for Super to come to the states!

Actually the rumor was that Super Saiyan Blue was originally gonna be white, but Toriyama decided against it because it would clash with the next big villain. He also mentioned something about the future, and a popular character showing up. Some people are thinking it's gonna be Towa and Mira and/or Future Trunks.

Also, Kaio what?

Super Ky oh Ken Blue

I can't wait for the day TFS gets to that even though that's like 10 years from now

Actually the rumor was that Super Saiyan Blue was originally gonna be white, but Toriyama decided against it because it would clash with the next big villain. He also mentioned something about the future, and a popular character showing up. Some people are thinking it's gonna be Towa and Mira and/or Future Trunks.

Also, Kaio what?

Super Ky oh Ken Blue

I can't wait for the day TFS gets to that even though that's like 10 years from now

Ah didn't realize the origin on that one thanks. I've heard the rumors of future trunks and a time traveling enemy. I'd love to see some xenoverse style stuff in the future. Just make it original. The first two arcs were enough rehash for a bit lol. When I say original I just mean plot. I loved Towa and Mira, even Demigra

Aren't those figures still super expensive?

I remember a few years ago SSJ Teen Gohan and SSJ Vegeta were like £150 each.

Yeah but fortunately SSJ 2 Gohan, SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Trunks all got reissued so they aren't that bad about £30-£50 each. But then some like White Frieza and Cell can go for £150-£250.

Maybe it's a waste of money, then again I love Dragon Ball so it's nice to have something extra on the shelf next to the blu-rays and all the manga books...

Hmm. I might have to pick up those Super Saiyan figures then if their prices have dropped that much.

Cell's price really annoys me since he's my favourite villain, but also because the articulation on the figure itself just fits so perfectly (pun intended) to his character design. I hope he gets a reissue too.

Hmm. I might have to pick up those Super Saiyan figures then if their prices have dropped that much.

Cell's price really annoys me since he's my favourite villain, but also because the articulation on the figure itself just fits so perfectly (pun intended) to his character design. I hope he gets a reissue too.

I was watching a video on YouTube that did mention that it is rumoured Cell will be getting a premium colour reissue next. So we can hope it's true. Going to pick up Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta who is released in a week or 2.

God damn it I knew once I got the first figure I'd get addicted and want more. Just ordered Broly... and it was a bit more expensive... Need to hide my credit card now before I spend to much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived