Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

Really enjoying Super so far.

I actually like Vegeta in this, he's more determined than ever to surpass Goku. I'm glad he's not arrogant, cocky, and annoying in this like he was in Z. The old rivalry is reborn. I loved the vacation parts in EP2 as well, my favorite part was definitely after he got sprayed by the octopus and kept that pissed off look on his face while Bulma and Trunks dragged him away.

BLACKGETA_zpsnbvkv0ep.png

Comedy gold

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally saw Revival of F and I seriously hated Goku in that movie.

I love how Frieza knew about Buu and Beerus, but the ending was complete crap.

I was seriously shocked for a second, but then I remembered what Whis said during the training with Goku and Vegeta (that he could turn back time).

It had a weird feel when Whis or Bills (can't remember who) said that if Goku and Vegeta just fought Freeza together, they'd win with ease. Like, it completely destroyed the legit threat there was.

So I'm trying to get back into the series. I've seen the majority, if not all of the anime episodes, through to the Buu saga (and Dragon Ball GT, if it counts).

I just watched Battle Of The Gods, but where do I go from there? Is there a specific part to start from, and are there any other movies I should watch?

Thanks for the help!

Anyone see that 20 minute movie of when Bardock faced Frieza's ancestor?

Team Four Star almost made that crap bearable, but even they failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRy3wICXVXI

At least it's not canon; just some little what if thing. And the TFS version was the first one I saw and how I even found out about it

Freiza movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjAX6VETEc4

Yeah I think it's safe to say the entire point of that movie was basically to show off Whis since he did jack*censored* in Battle of Gods.

So I'm trying to get back into the series. I've seen the majority, if not all of the anime episodes, through to the Buu saga (and Dragon Ball GT, if it counts).

I just watched Battle Of The Gods, but where do I go from there? Is there a specific part to start from, and are there any other movies I should watch?

Thanks for the help!

Dragon Ball Super started a few weeks ago. You can find relatively accurate subbed episodes pretty easily. It's pretty much Battle Of Gods' story but in a series form, with some new characters to boot. It's also canon, that's a plus.

Revival of F movie English dub is in cinemas next month (no idea if there's any UK showings though).

And for the love of Kami, please say you've watched DBZ Abridged.

Thanks for the help!

But did you watch Dragon Ball?

Archived