Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder why they chose the same design for the other Gods, come on

Cus toryama just gave up on life itself, SSJ God is just blue hair, everything is just a copy of each other now a days.

Dragon Ball Super starts July 5th? Damn it feels like it was only announced yesterday and now it less than 24 hours away. Now do I download a sub version tomorrow or wait for the dub...

As far as I know, the voice actors from Kai are doing Super so I guess it depends on whether you enjoy Kais dub or not.

... Its just a dream, but how awesome would it be if Toei contracted TFS to do the dub for Super.

Dragon Ball Super starts July 5th? Damn it feels like it was only announced yesterday and now it less than 24 hours away. Now do I download a sub version tomorrow or wait for the dub...

As far as I know, the voice actors from Kai are doing Super so I guess it depends on whether you enjoy Kais dub or not.

... Its just a dream, but how awesome would it be if Toei contracted TFS to do the dub for Super.

Well Bamco got takahata101(Nappa/Cell) to do VO for DBXnenoverse so anything's possible.....although I got a feeling that Chris Sabat may have pulled some strings to get him in cuz Sabat/scrubgeta is actually a Dragon Ball Z Abridged fan.

All the VO's from TFS are very talented, so I hope they do get hired to do some roles for Super's eng dub, I don't even care if they're minor ones.

God....dammit.....Nappa..

Well Bamco got takahata101(Nappa/Cell) to do VO for DBXnenoverse so anything's possible.....although I got a feeling that Chris Sabat may have pulled some strings to get him in cuz Sabat/scrubgeta is actually a Dragon Ball Z Abridged fan.

All the VO's from TFS are very talented, so I hope they do get hired to do some roles for Super's eng dub, I don't even care if they're minor ones.

Please this. Oh PLEASE this.

The best part is that unlike a lot of voice actors that seem to need to build up in to their famous voices, most people (including Taka) can more or less flow in and out of their different voices freely.

Anyone got that video of Vegeta talking to Vegeta?

Loved the first episode of Super. Can't wait for the next one. :D

Goku accepting 100 Million Zeni from Mr Satan was a bit surprising. Anything for Chichi to let him train I guess. :lol:

And oh my, I can't wait to see Vegeta on vacation. That's gonna be a site.

Just finished watching the first episode of SUPER. Like any new anime it's the typical first episode where not much happens but it was a fun watch.

Next weeks episode should be good.

Vegeta and his family go on a vacation. :XD:

Archived