Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been looking for it everywhere and theres no trace of the movie a part from the 26 min video on YouTube and all other site are asking for survey and credit cards, but if you found it pls inbox me Plz.

I have been looking for it everywhere and theres no trace of the movie a part from the 26 min video on YouTube and all other site are asking for survey and credit cards, but if you found it pls inbox me Plz.

I doubt it's done dubbing yet, if that's what you're looking for.

I'm fine with waiting till the summer for the dub honestly. I've luckily got loads of things to hold me over, such as The Witcher 3.

It's crazy how by the end of the Namek arc, Piccolo was still kind of seen as a menace by some people. Bulma actually wanted to leave him dying on Namek. In the Androids arc, when Piccolo lied that he hadn't forgotten his plan for world domination, Tien and Yamcha actually believed him. Vegeta had a great development arc but Piccolo is underrated in this department. Dude was basically born with the sole intention of killing Goku.

In hindsight, going to get your little brother who barely escaped the extinction of your race seems to be a high priority. But he wasnt that bright.

I found a manga called Dragon Ball SD, in which I couldnt figure out if it was canon or not, I think it wasnt, but it had a chapter of Raditz and Vegeta coming to Earth to train when they were kids and they met Goku but didnt recognize him as Kakarot because his tail was shorter than theirs. They thought it was a human thing.

I think it's unfair that Raditz is ridiculed as a weak guy. Just look at the fight from this perspective. Dragon Ball ended with Goku and Piccolo having a tremendous battle where they almost killed each other. They were considered the strongest beings in the universe. Suddenly, there's a guy who transcends both of them combined by a considerable margin. It took Goku's death and Piccolo's strongest technique to kill this guy. Sure, death is trivialized later in the series but at this point, it's pretty significant. Hell, I think this is the only time Goku looked so helpless, other than when he was getting tossed around by 50% Frieza.

Goku vs. 50% Frieza was brutal btw. I remember Yamcha and Tien doing color commentary and suggesting Goku still had a chance with the Kaioken.

Cue a shot of Goku in Kaioken mode getting absolutely destroyed by Frieza as King Kai reveals Goku had been using Kaioken the entire time.

I remember Vegeta twitched his eye like he was about to cry before Piccolo told Vegeta the truth about not keeping his body in otherworld before blowing himself up against Buu.

I also remember in the Cell Games when Goku vs. Cell were having a stand off before they started fighting, Trunks said "Goku is by far the best chance this planet has against Cell" then Vegeta looks over at Gohan for about 10 seconds.

Archived