Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss cocky Vegeta, he's not Vegeta when he's not cocky to me

Some of my favorite parts were his arrogant monologues with the Hell's Bells theme playing in the background. Particularly the moment when everyone grieved over what they assumed was Goku's death on Namek and then suddenly Vegeta started laughing obnoxiously, with the theme accompanying him.

I hope Vegeta gets his ass kicked and then dies.

Well damn.

Hopefully Vegeta isn't made out to be a bitch like in all the previous movies and actually gets his moment this time. And the new series for that matter.

it's Dragon Ball. Nobody that dies actually stays dead.

King Kai.
Yamcha

I wonder if Vegeta has ever thought of bringing his dad back to life. I know there's a rule of the deceased needing to be dead for no longer tgan a year but itd be interesting for his character if so.

it's Dragon Ball. Nobody that dies actually stays dead.

King Kai.
Yamcha
I wonder if Vegeta has ever thought of bringing his dad back to life. I know there's a rule of the deceased needing to be dead for no longer tgan a year but itd be interesting for his character if so.

I always wanted Goku to meet his dad and Vegeta to speak to his dad again.

http://youtu.be/wAAxT8DTp-8

Sad moment but cool

If this new series replaces/overwrites Dragonball GT, then that means Piccolo never stays in hell, Good, that shit was retarded as *Censored*.

Lmao shit was stupid, dude hasn't been evil since I don't know when

How does that stupid ass OP "Saiyans grow stronger when beaten" crap work? If they die then do they not get the power boost? I'm honestly confused about who gets to keep their body in other world and who doesn't because Goku got to keep his after death cuz he's Goku and then there's this

which I know isnt canon but still made me more confused. The reason I want to know how the Saiyan thing works is because I want to see Nappa return for revenge, except done right this time. Seeing Nappa get killed in seconds on GT was a funny scene, but I think Nappa deserved better than that. He was Vegeta's underling, but he was the one who did all of the killing when they arrived. Vegeta didn't kill shit on Earth until the Buu arc.

That's one of the reasons why I want them to bring Nappa back, but not like GT. If Nappa got to keep his body while dead in other world then I think he would've been training just as much as the heroes do. Also King Yemma is a powerful idiot so I do believe he'd let Nappa keep his body in Hell.

There's so many things I want to see them do with this new series.

If this new series replaces/overwrites Dragonball GT, then that means Piccolo never stays in hell, Good, that shit was retarded as *Censored*.

It doesn't because it was never canon to begin with meaning there's nothing to rewrite. I seriously don't get why so many people haven't seemed to figure that out yet.

How does that stupid ass OP "Saiyans grow stronger when beaten" crap work? If they die then do they not get the power boost? I'm honestly confused about who gets to keep their body in other world and who doesn't because Goku got to keep his after death cuz he's Goku and then there's this

which I know isnt canon but still made me more confused. The reason I want to know how the Saiyan thing works is because I want to see Nappa return for revenge, except done right this time. Seeing Nappa get killed in seconds on GT was a funny scene, but I think Nappa deserved better than that. He was Vegeta's underling, but he was the one who did all of the killing when they arrived. Vegeta didn't kill shit on Earth until the Buu arc.

Zenkai more or less works in that when a saiyan returns from the brink of death, their power level gets an extremely huge boost, however they've always been vague on whether or not Saiyans brought back from the dead also get one. It's also been more or less seen that super saiyans no longer get zenkai, as super saiyan transformations are more or less the evolution of zenkai.

As for bodies in the afterlife, again that's always been very vague. The most we can really determine is that a person can keep their body if they've "earned it". Whether that simply means being extremely powerful, or helping in some way shape or form to make the world a better place is unknown.

While Gogeta is non cannon they sure do mention fusion dance a lot.

I think you could say he is canon, even though he doesn't show up outside of movies and GT. Since the fusion dance is canon, and Vegeta and Goku are of similar body type and power level, then Gogeta could exist and just hasn't in the show and manga.

SSJ4, on the other hand..

Archived