Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a god, and his name is Akira Toriyama! FIRST NEW SERIES IN 18 YEARS BABY

WOOOOOO!

Like i'm so pumped. With this and X Files coming back to TV.. my childhood is just estatic right now.

Apparently while it's Dragon Ball super in japan, they aren't sure if they will go with that name in europe and the americas. I just hope that the animation quality is as good as the last two movies. Stuff was freaking beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing them not make Pan fking annoying, can't wait for this.

I'm not sure if Pan will even be part of it, atleast intially, seeing as it takes place just a short while after the defeat of Buu.

Was Pan in BOG or in the upcoming Revival of F movies? I think that's a safe way to assume where the story is gonna pick up.

Looking forward to seeing them not make Pan fking annoying, can't wait for this.

I'm not sure if Pan will even be part of it, atleast intially, seeing as it takes place just a short while after the defeat of Buu.

Was Pan in BOG or in the upcoming Revival of F movies? I think that's a safe way to assume where the story is gonna pick up.

Not sure about the movie itself, but Pan was in the Revival of F manga.

Videl was revealed to be pregnant in BoG. The baby was the fifth Saiyan needed to help Goku transform into SSJG.

Videl was revealed to be pregnant in BoG. The baby was the fifth Saiyan needed to help Goku transform into SSJG.

Oh right, now i remember. :P

I hope she stays pregnant and never has Pan, on some Bonnie from Family Guy early seasons type shit

She was in the last few episodes of Z I think. I'm guessin BoG took place in the 10 years between Kid Buu's death and her being born.

274-69.jpg

^Before she became that annoying little brat we all hated in GT.

Archived