Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happens in this movie, they better make Vegeta be the one that kills Frieza this time. Sick of them making Vegeta look like bitch, Majin Vegeta wouldn't take any shit from Frieza

But Vegeta is a bitch though.

But even I think he deserves to at least take the W in this fight though. It just makes sense as a story to allow Vegeta to have a full equal fight with Frieza finally.

All we have for now is this:

After some searching, yep. Gohan got a redesign and I happened to find a little more about Gokus new outfit as well. I took note of the more samurai-ish look of his clothes in the pics bit in here but didnt pay much mind since it stltill resembled his regular clothes but what I just saw is that both his new clothes and Vegetas saiyan armor has a symbol on it that may be Beerus' crest implying that Vegeta is being trained by him too.

Lol Crack, I had watched that video while I was away from the site

Some new images from Revival of "F"

gBEpqux.png5bbqOZx.pngExQZH4u.png0643ZEA.png

of course the one picture of gohan is him already *censored*ing defeated. *Censored* off

I think that's Piccolo standing behind him. So are they're going to do the whole Piccolo saves Gohan-schtick that we've seen in nearly every goddamn movie?

Oh well, Gohan's character got killed so hard, especially when you consider he is the strongest character before all this god-shit happened.

Archived