Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Pan and Kid Goku. Vegeta always was a *censored* in my eyes, so the Freddie Mercury-look suited him just fine.

DBGT actually had a lot of great ideas that were executed poorly. The concept of Super Saiyan 4 made a whole lot more sense than Super Saiyan God. But I think I've already talked about this in this exact topic.

Even the name "Grand Tour" didn't seem to fit the DBZ universe. I could never get into GT. Everyone except Goku and Gogeta were basically useless. At least Gotenks, Vegeta, and Gohan had their moments in the Buu saga.

As for Battle of Gods, SSG sounds odd from what I have heard, though I have yet to see the movie.

I liked Pan and Kid Goku. Vegeta always was a *censored* in my eyes, so the Freddie Mercury-look suited him just fine.

DBGT actually had a lot of great ideas that were executed poorly. The concept of Super Saiyan 4 made a whole lot more sense than Super Saiyan God. But I think I've already talked about this in this exact topic.

Shadow Dragons was a great idea too. Too bad most of them weren't worth 2 *censored*s

I'm here in the theater now. Dang while I was killing time they had quizzes and gave out great items. Oh well

Movie was great. Fight scenes looked great. Hope we don't have to wait as long when the next movie comes out

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see how Goku bringing back Bardock would make sense. He never knew him. The only mentions of him in the anime were really minor (on King Kai's planet I think and when Freeza recognizes Goku's face). So unless Goku had a sudden case of curiosity about him Bardock would stay dead.

I dont know , maybe because he is Goku's brother?

Just throwing name out , It would have been cool to see Raditz back,

Personally i would like For Broly to be bring back as he is my fav , but i do realize that none of my choice make sense story wise.

I thought the teaser trailer hinted at Goku wishing somebody back, I don't think it's an internet rumor

Got a link , i got didnt see the trailer all i did is read article.

Nvm just saw the trailer , and it said worst whish ever , so it might be Broly or Raditz or Cell Or Frieza Or even Buu.

Once he did his whish you see Goku power up , might be a villian tho.

I did some research and a lot of article Claim it's going to be a fisrt ever SSJG , that Shenron talk about in the movie Dragon ball z battle of the gods.

Archived