Portland Playground! EP #1

SlappedYT

Oregon Championship Wrestling
Roster: Empty
Championships: OCW Championship, OCW Continental Championship
TV Shows: Portland Playground! (Wednesdays)
Training Camp: Oregon Wrestling Institute
Developmental Field: Portland Championship Wrestling
Size: Small
Thursday, May 1st, 2014 - Wednesday, May 7th, 2014

It's time for John Winston to accept some sponsorships and sign some talent and staff!
Sponsors
Highspots: Main (16 Months, $100,000 Per Show, 14% Morality)
Krispy Kreme: Minor (9 Months, $90,000 Per Show, 16% Morality)
Mike's Hard Lemonade: Minor (12 Months, $80,000 Per Show, 11% Morality)
Panasonic: Minor (7 Months, $80,000 Per Show, 54% Morality)

Staff Signings
George The Hitman - Trainer (Male, Age 67, Talent 40, No Booking Ability) Head Trainer at OWI.
Martin Clarke - Trainer (Male, Age 55, Talent 40, No Booking Ability) Assistant trainer at OWI.
Gerry Strause - Announcer (Male, Age 47, Talent 40, Booking Ability) Announcer/PCW Booker.
Dan Gier - Announcer (Male, Age 38, Talent 40, No Booking Ability) Color Commentator.
CJ Washington - Referee (Male, Age 25, Talent 40, No Booking Ability)
Nate Pelley - Referee (Male, Age 34, Talent 40, No Booking Ability)
Tom Peeper - Referee (Male, Age 30, Talent 40, No Booking Ability)
Thomas Giesen - Production (Male, Age 34, Talent 40, No Booking Ability)
J-P Blais - Production (Male, Age 27, Talent 40, No Booking Ability)
Nurse T - Medical (Female, Age 35, Talent 37, No Booking Ability)
Sarah Harmon - Medical (Female, Age 38, Talent 37, Booking Ability)
Steve Nickerson - Road Agent (Male, Age 27, Talent 40, No Booking Ability)
Doug Anderson - Road Agent (Male, Age 35, Talent 39, Booking Ability)
Chris Lenart - Road Agent (Male, Age 37, Talent 39, No Booking Ability)
Jack Sabbath - Writer (Male, Age 38, Talent 35, Booking Ability)
Derek Gordon - Writer (Male, Age 32, Talent 35, No Booking Ability)

Roster Signings
Main Eventers
David Starr (Face, 40 Over, 64 Brawl, 57 Speed, 78 Technical, 79 Charisma, 82 Condition)
CJ Banks (Heel, 27 Over, 63 Brawl, 79 Speed, 74 Technical, 76 Charisma, 84 Condition)
Matt Vaughn (Heel, 34 Over, 78 Brawl, 45 Speed, 75 Technical, 64 Charisma, 76 Condition)
Chase Owens (Face, 18 Over, 59 Brawl, 73 Speed, 74 Technical, 67 Charisma, 77 Condition)

Upper-Midcarders
Michael Avery (Heel, 22 Over, 39 Brawl, 65 Speed, 70 Technical, 70 Charisma, 87 Condition)
Pete Dunne (Face, 34 Over, 51 Brawl, 65 Speed, 78 Technical, 62 Charisma, 82 Condition)
Johnny Dynamo (Heel, 14 Over, 51 Brawl, 68 Speed, 72 Technical, 68 Charisma, 78 Condition)
Gregory James (Face, 17 Over, 46 Brawl, 69 Speed, 72 Technical, 64 Charisma, 81 Condi
tion)
Bad Bones (Face, 32 Over, 84 Brawl, 21 Speed, 68 Technical, 70 Charisma, 78 Condition)
Alexander James (Heel, 34 Over, 63 Brawl, 42 Speed, 68 Technical, 67 Charisma, 76 Condition)
Juice Jennings (Heel, 21 Over, 57 Brawl, 62 Speed, 68 Technical, 73 Charisma, 87 Condition)

Midcarders
Aaron Arbo (Heel, 19 Over, 62 Brawl, 72 Speed, 69 Technical, 64 Charisma, 77 Condition)
Markos Estrada (Face, 5 Over, 61 Brawl, 60 Speed, 69 Technical, 70 Charisma, 80 Condition)
Matthew Palmer (Heel, 16 Over, 32 Brawl, 69 Speed, 67 Technical, 68 Charisma, 76 Condition)
Barrett Brown (Face, 18 Over, 46 Brawl, 74 Speed, 67 Technical, 62 Charisma, 89 Condition)

Lower-Midcarders
2 Face (Heel, 4 Over, 49 Brawl, 36 Speed, 62 Technical, 72 Charisma, 79 Condition)
Jervis Cottonbelly (Face, 8 Over, 34 Brawl, 51 Speed, 62 Technical, 70 Charisma, 81 Condition)
Matt Anderson (Face, 9 Over, 79 Brawl, 27 Speed, 63 Technical, 62 Charisma, 83 Condition)

Developmental
Scott Steele (Face, 5 Over, 34 Brawl, 60 Speed, 66 Technical, 56 Charisma, 81 Condition)
AC Nirvana (Heel, 4 Over, 23 Brawl, 57 Speed, 59 Technical, 58 Charisma, 88 Condition)
Supa Cito Kid (Face, 5 Over, 19 Brawl, 67 Speed, 57 Technical, 51 Charisma, 82 Condition)
J. Hazard (Heel, 5 Over, 40 Brawl, 63 Speed, 56 Technical, 53 Charisma, 80 Condition)

Feuds

Major

David Starr vs CJ Banks (37 Heat)

Michael Avery vs Pete Dunne (32 Heat)

Matt Vaughn vs Chase Owens (18 Heat)

Minor

Johnny Dynamo vs Gregory James (24 Heat)

Barrett Brown vs Matthew Palmer (26 Heat)

Aaron Arbo vs Markos Estrada (15 Heat)

2 Face vs Jervis Cottonbelly (14 Heat)

Next Diary Entry Will Be: Portland Playground! (EP #1 - May, 7, 2014)

Wednesday, May, 7, 2014

2w3c513.jpg

Opener: Gregory James vs Johnny Dynamo (24% Crowd, 88% Quality, 56% Overall)

Johnny Dynamo takes the offensive with a number of kicks, then takes Gregory James down with a spinning heel kick to the jaw. Dynamo then attempts a springboard body splash, but James hits him with the boot to the nose. They exchange athletic maneuvers, with James having an amazing bulldog off the turnbuckle which looked like it knocked Dynamo right out! Cover, 1-2- no! James quickly gets to his feet, goes up to the top rope! Moonsault attempt coming from James, but Dynamo gets the knees up! Knees to the gut! The impact forced Gregory James to fly back to his feet and stagger back into the ref, the ref goes down! Gregory James drops to his knees as Johnny Dynamo gets up, Johnny Dynamo hits a hard kick to the groin area as the ref was down! James is holding his groin, Dynamo hits a snap ddt and rolls on top for the cover! 1! 2! 3! Dynamo wins the match thanks to a low blow! Johnny Dynamo quickly rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp as Gregory James comes back to his senses irate!

CJ Banks is in the ring now, he has a microphone. (63%)

' Now I know that tonight, every match is being CLOSELY monitored by John Winston, and I know that every match matters in determining the first ever OCW Champion! So tonight, when I go up against David Starr in the main event, I vow to prove myself to the authority figures here at OCW, and I promise I'll prove I have what it takes to be the first ever OCW Champion. When I become the first champion this company comes to know, the reign won't be just for me, but for you the fans as well! And that's because I'm the champion of each and every one of you in the audience and watching me at home! David Starr, I'm sorry you have to face me tonight. I hope you're ready for me to unleash a different type of beast. You don't stand a chance. ' Banks music plays, he throws the mic down, and leaves to the backstage.

Match #2: Barrett Brown vs Matthew Palmer (26% Crowd, 75% Quality, 50% Overall)

The 2 men lock up to begin the match. Matthew Palmer with a snap suplex, he takes the aggresive. Drop kick from Palmer as Brown is rising. Matthew is taunting to the crowd as Barrett gets up. Palmer turns straight into a Barrett Brown superkick! He might be out here, 1! 2! Palmer raises the shoulder at two. Barrett awaits for him to rise, goes for a roundhouse kick, Palmer ducks under it and hits an enzigiri! Brown staggers into the ropes from the impact, he rebounds off of them straight into a Palmer german suplex! Palmer is now measuring Barrett Brown! Brown rises to his feet, looking out of it. Palmer turns him around, Barrett hits a swift kick to the shin, and here it goes! D2 from Barrett! It's Over! 1-2-3! Barrett Brown wins! After the match Brown helps Palmer get to his feet and shakes his hand out of respect. But Matthew has different ideas as he superkicks Barrett straight on the jaw! Barrett is out cold, and Palmer locks on a Fold-out Chokeout, the ref tries to pull him off to no avail, it takes all the refs to pull him away and he finally retreats back to the lockerroom.

Michael Avery is now in the ring before his match. (49%)

' You see, I came to OCW out of the goodness of my heart.. Once I arrive here, I get matched up against some no good scum who couldn't carry cat shit in the ring? I have to go up against Pete Dunne? I should be being handed the OCW championship for even being here! But instead you have me going up against garbage, Pete Dunne?! This match won't last any longer than two minutes, and hopefully, John Winston, you're watching. Because clearly you're too stupid to look up background on me before signing me, and clearly you're too stupid to see that I'm a World Champion in the making! ' He throws the mic out of the ring in disgust.

Match #3: Michael Avery vs Pete Dunne (42% Crowd, 82% Quality, 62% Total)

Pete Dunne is clearly frustrated with Avery's comments, he hops on Avery with early kicks, he pulls Michael to his feet, runs off to the ropes and springboards attempting a crossbody! Michael Avery catches him, cocks the body and launches him to the side for the Swinging Sidewalk Slam! Kick after kick now from Michael. Pete Dunne stands to his feet and, roundhouse kick from Avery! Avery applies the Bear Snare! It's over! Dunne taps! Michael Avery rolls out of the ring, the match is over but he's not quite done.. He reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair, rolling back into the ring. He awaits Pete Dunne to get to his knees, and slams the chair over his skull with terrifying impact. Michael Avery leaves the ring yelling ' PETE *censored*ING DUNNE?! '

Match #4: Chase Owens vs Matt Vaughn (33% Crowd, 76% Quality, 54% Overall)

Chase Owens and Matt Vaughn exchange blows, back and fourth until Matt Vaughn hits a northern lights suplex. Matt Vaughn then goes up to the top rope, going for a shooting star press as Chase puts his boot up into the nose of Vaughn, the nose might've been broken there! Chase Owens quickly gets to his feet and delivers a DDT, targeting the head! A few quick stomps to the head until Vaughn finds his way up, Vaughn tries to mount some offense but Owens catches a punch and locks in a spinning arm breaker! Vaughn taps! Chase Owens has won! Chase Owens helps Matt Vaughn up after the match and offers a handshake, but Matt Vaughn spits at Chase Owens and walks off.

CJ Banks is in the ring, but David Starr is shown on the titantron. (62%)

David Starr is speaking. ' You say you're going to be a champion, you say you're going to beat me, you say that you're doing it for the fans... You're a has been, CJ. You won't ever be on my level, you won't ever be anywhere near capable of what I do! You're not worthy to lace my damn boots! And I'm about to show your sorry ass what I'm made of, and show these fans how stupid they are for believing in you! ' David Starr's music comes on, and he makes his entrance.

MAIN EVENT: CJ Banks vs David Starr (52% Crowd, 83% Quality, 67% Overall)

Quick snap suplex from David Starr, CJ Banks quickly gets to his feet, quick dropkick from him, David Starr now quickly to his feet. They lock up, a series of blows is exchanged before CJ Banks can get behind Starr and lift him for the back suplex, back suplexing him into the turnbuckle. CJ Banks now runs at David Starr and goes for a turnbuckle splash, but Starr moves! CJ Banks is now in the corner, David Starr lifts him up to the top of the turnbuckle, and follows as well. David Starr locks CJ Banks up, and hits a StarrPlex to the outside of the ring! Both men are out cold! The refs count hits 10, both men are counted out! It takes quite a while for someone to get up, Starr is first up and he starts swinging rights and lefts at Banks, Banks finds his way up and the men brawl to the ramp! They keep exchanging blows as the show goes off air!

Show Overall: 58% Rating.

Join us next Wednesday, May, 14, 2014, for the next Portland Playground!

Archived