WWE 2K14 Updated Signatures and Finishers

AgeofSandow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naomi's new finisher is the Reverse DDT 3.

Alicia Fox should have French TKO and Cameron should have French Kiss as her other DDT finisher used once against Aksana.

Did Naomi have a match on Main Event? I'll have to check it out. I hate the French tko so I'm not going to use it. I am finishing up Cameron's moveset and I was about to change it, but thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

what about Cassady's new finisher? It's a simple elbow drop, actually, but the big leap he does makes me think to use Andre The Giant's elbow drop instead.

I absolutely hate the move. It's such a dumb finisher... plus he usually does the move in all his matches as a normal move. Big Elbow Drop or Corkscrew Elbow Drop maybe?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd suggest giving Bray Wyatt the One-Handed Spinebuster 1 instead of One-Handed Chokeslam.

Bray actually uses a sort of standing Ura-nage but sometimes the camera angles make it look like a Chokeslam.

For Bad News Barrett I'd leave the Rope Hung Knee Strikes as rope grapples and keep Winds of Change as a sig.

I'd give Bo Dallas Shelton's Powerslam 3 and Belly to Belly 3 as signatures.

I've noticed Ryback has used a regular Samoan Drop as a finisher occasionally so Samoan Drop 1 could be a secondary finisher.

Just a couple suggestions :)

Archived