WWE 2K14 Updated Signatures and Finishers

AgeofSandow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd suggest giving Bray Wyatt the One-Handed Spinebuster 1 instead of One-Handed Chokeslam.

Bray actually uses a sort of standing Ura-nage but sometimes the camera angles make it look like a Chokeslam.

For Bad News Barrett I'd leave the Rope Hung Knee Strikes as rope grapples and keep Winds of Change as a sig.

I'd give Bo Dallas Shelton's Powerslam 3 and Belly to Belly 3 as signatures.

I've noticed Ryback has used a regular Samoan Drop as a finisher occasionally so Samoan Drop 1 could be a secondary finisher.

Just a couple suggestions :)

I like winds of change normal for the out of nowhere effect.. One handed spinebuster is a sucky animation, and same with Bo. Thank you however, much appreciated

I'd suggest giving Bray Wyatt the One-Handed Spinebuster 1 instead of One-Handed Chokeslam.

Bray actually uses a sort of standing Ura-nage but sometimes the camera angles make it look like a Chokeslam.

For Bad News Barrett I'd leave the Rope Hung Knee Strikes as rope grapples and keep Winds of Change as a sig.

I'd give Bo Dallas Shelton's Powerslam 3 and Belly to Belly 3 as signatures.

I've noticed Ryback has used a regular Samoan Drop as a finisher occasionally so Samoan Drop 1 could be a secondary finisher.

Just a couple suggestions :)

I like winds of change normal for the out of nowhere effect.. One handed spinebuster is a sucky animation, and same with Bo. Thank you however, much appreciated

If you say so

for an alternate for Barrett you can also use the rolling elbow strike and the short arm clothesline for alternate bull hammers..

and the classic catch as you can wrestlers like karl gotch, ed "strangler" lewis, lou thez, Bruno, and such, you can youtube their videos.

youtube is my source for videos. I'm not buying that stupid network. My focus, after PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA and TNA if it's still around(they've got only 3 more episodes scheduled), will be the classics; no Attitude Era.

Short arm clothesline isn't good because it's in everyone's moveset, but rolling elbow is what I used before I saw the running bullhammer. The Rainmaker is also very good.

AgeOfSandow, you create awesome movesets and finishers, I have downloaded loads of your content! :P

thanks bro.

Archived