WWE 2K14 Updated Signatures and Finishers

AgeofSandow

Tell me exactly what. Some may be off since I borrowed them from caws due to me not watching many matches. A compliment from you would be nice too

Well you could always look at Youtube for some help, "Top Moves of " Videos work as well and just going off of this video I'd say Heath Slater's Sig/Fin should be Sig: Booker T/Xpac Calf Kick and a Fin: Edgeuction as a Finisher.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me exactly what. Some may be off since I borrowed them from caws due to me not watching many matches. A compliment from you would be nice too

Well you could always look at Youtube for some help, "Top Moves of " Videos work as well and just going off of this video I'd say Heath Slater's Sig/Fin should be Sig: Booker T/Xpac Calf Kick and a Fin: Edgeuction as a Finisher.

No, top moves videos aren't right. I research full movesets. Heath Slater already has the side kick. And Impaler DDT is a better version than edgecution

No, top moves videos aren't right. I research full movesets. Heath Slater already has the side kick. And Impaler DDT is a better version than edgecution

Ohh Ok and because I don't like doubles I'd give him the Edgeucation as well, why you ask ? Well I feel a alternative variation is needed for when he does it on the Heavyweights. Also do you happen to have a Video of Slater winning with the Diving Senton ? I believe he has done it because why would you make it up but I'm sure others, including myself would like to see him doing it. Thanks ! :D

Ohh Ok and because I don't like doubles I'd give him the Edgeucation as well, why you ask ? Well I feel a alternative variation is needed for when he does it on the Heavyweights. Also do you happen to have a Video of Slater winning with the Diving Senton ? I believe he has done it because why would you make it up but I'm sure others, including myself would like to see him doing it. Thanks ! :D

This is Heath slater. He rarely wins. But I remember from the top of my head him using it in a handicap against Brodus clay on main event, and maybe when they were doing Union Jack/gimmick bands.

Well that explains lots of your inaccuracies then, you don't watch much of the WWE nowadays.

No. You are mistaken. I was talking about people from years and years ago(a small few, such as Kamala). I watch it now. Now can you PLEASE tell me what you think is wrong? I can't read your mind. I don't know what you may think is wrong. Lots of mistakes sounds like an awfully general phrase when you don't tell me what. I don't think it's terribly inaccurate. I'm getting really annoyed with you and your negative attitude anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Cesaro is using a German Suplex Pin as a finisher.

It's been a "sneak attack" move, so I'll wait for the ppv.

I do thank you for the suggestions. As for that top rope stuff, I have a diving spear for Goldberg, as it's Goldberg.

IMO, that move looks pretty terrible, and I would like to have running spear as finisher. up to you though

• 2 weeks later...

French Kiss? I don't care if the impact is weak as long as it resembles the move as close as possible.

K2 and French TKO are your only choices then. I hate K2 cause it doesn't have the twisting at all, and French TKO is almost like a standing version

Archived