AgeofSandow's Moveset Workshop-Sandman, Sabu, Whipwreck 10/15

AgeofSandow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea, but I have made some caws, using people like your, righteous and other peoples move sets who know what they are doing, accurate stats and yet the loose constantly. It happened to my sandman caw, buff daddy, the steiners, attitude era kane, and a few others. my most dominant CAW is sadly one that looks like a young Cena and has a retro cena moveset with retro cena stats he is like 88 overall I think which were not all that hot. My kurt angle caw, brock with mma-inspired moveset, my mma based caws, all of them have fallen to this caw..

I have no idea, but I have made some caws, using people like your, righteous and other peoples move sets who know what they are doing, accurate stats and yet the loose constantly. It happened to my sandman caw, buff daddy, the steiners, attitude era kane, and a few others. my most dominant CAW is sadly one that looks like a young Cena and has a retro cena moveset with retro cena stats he is like 88 overall I think which were not all that hot. My kurt angle caw, brock with mma-inspired moveset, my mma based caws, all of them have fallen to this caw..

Sandman needs to take steroids and get rippedUGHHHHHH then he's not a sold B plus

Sandman needs to take steroids and get rippedUGHHHHHH then he's not a sold B plus

I really want sandman to return, he was a great ECW wrestler. :P

I really want sandman to retun, he was a great ECW wrestler. :P

Wasn't a Bret Hart, but just a beer drinking bad ass who beat people up.

Archived