AgeofSandow's Moveset Workshop-Sandman, Sabu, Whipwreck 10/15

AgeofSandow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever thought about Karl Gotch or Gable's movesets, ya know the old school shooters who did Catch Wrestling or saw more WCW movesets like Eddie, Rey, Glacier, Wrath, Mortis, Juvi, Masahiro Chono, or even TNA move sets like Hamada, Taylor Wilde, Trinity, Monty Brown ect..

Ya know move sets we have not seen in along while.

Have you ever thought about Karl Gotch or Gable's movesets, ya know the old school shooters who did Catch Wrestling or saw more WCW movesets like Eddie, Rey, Glacier, Wrath, Mortis, Juvi, Masahiro Chono, or even TNA move sets like Hamada, Taylor Wilde, Trinity, Monty Brown ect..

Ya know move sets we have not seen in along while.

I have monty brown here, did it disappear from the list? Also, I am currently in a Monday Wars theme so I will upload my final female WWF movesets, then upload WCW cruiserweights(Rey,Eddie, Guerrera, Chavo, Kidman, Super Calo, Psicosis, etc.), some misc guys like Benoit, Rick Steiner, Ray, then Luna Vachon, Madusa, Bull Nakano. Then I finally have some ECW, including guys like Taz, Rhino, Raven, Lynn, RVD, Funk. A number of these guys haven't been done recently, or ever.

Of course, I am a fan of old school wrestling. My next project is the indy scene because it's heavily requested, but after that I am going for pre-90s wrestlers, and definitely going to the origins of the business if I can find enough footage and said wrestler has a finisher move.

Rey in WCW was the boss. as the cruiserweight division in WCW was one of the main reasons why I watched it. The REAL Jericho, Juvi, Kidman, Psicosis, ultimo, rey, blitzkrieg..

They made it great, but it sucked how some were used as fodder for The nwo and the time limits were stupid.

I like your movelists. Used K-Dogg's replaced the DLC moves with non DLC as they are fairly easy to do. Also the Retro movesets for example is that Triple H as Hunter Herst, Jericho back when he was in WCW/early WWF before he bulked up, Raven in ECW/WCW, ect ?

Triple H's set is past the awful Hunter Hearst Helmsley character, mostly because he got big in DX in beyond. Jericho is early WWF and WCW, which is why the Lionsault is a finisher. For WCW, just change the Walls to Liontamer. Raven is a career set. He didn't have a big moveset and nothing really changed.

I will agree with you about Raven, side from some minor changes, yeah one moveset fits him. He wasn't like Jericho who overhauled his moveset a lot after he put on bulk. Im also surprised you didn't do Severn to go along with the shamrock and blackman moveset, though I soooo wanted them to fued back when both of them were there. Yes your movesets are just as good as Righteous and several others who post here and yall have my thanks for doing them and listing finishers and whatnot.

people remember, there are many paths to the top of the mountain, yet the view is always the same.

I will agree with you about Raven, side from some minor changes, yeah one moveset fits him. He wasn't like Jericho who overhauled his moveset a lot after he put on bulk. Im also surprised you didn't do Severn to go along with the shamrock and blackman moveset, though I soooo wanted them to fued back when both of them were there. Yes your movesets are just as good as Righteous and several others who post here and yall have my thanks for doing them and listing finishers and whatnot.

people remember, there are many paths to the top of the mountain, yet the view is always the same.

Severn wasn't really big enough for me to do. Even at that point I wanted to do indy sets because of so many requests. I do movesets because I like them. Most people hate going through and picking moves; I just "know" how to use the mode and can make a moveset for nearly anyone(I've done Duggan and Sandman lol) so it's pretty fun.

Archived