HipHopGamer: WWE 2K15 Rumors

lilsting10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is known to get info on games so he heard this from somewhere. he goes to gaming events all the time. like I said earlier hes probably just saying it wrong.

Can't say I trust him based on that, I go to a lot of events most are easy to gain access too. Fairplay he's known to get info eary before, but that still can't disprove he's just been spoon fed a load of nonsense by some random troll

Dammit Karl, you beat me to posting this!!! LOL

So, we can now officially confirm that Visual Concepts has been handed the keys to the WWE Franchise. My guess is that they will at least for now use the Yuke's engine as a base for animations at least, but they'll be using the same face/body scanning technology they have with NBA2K14, which personally is *censored*ing AWESOME!!! Being an NBA2K fan myself, I can say that at least this next game's gonna look good...but what about gameplay and features? I suppose some questions on that will be answered at E3...which is cool in itself because we won't have to wait until SummerSlam to find out about the game like we did under the THQ banner.

Excitement Level: 6 (Will raise when we see/hear more)

EDIT: Go to the previous page to watch the newest HipHopGamer interview. They're talking game tech used by 2KGames that has been confirmed for NBA and WWE2K15

<<<

Copied onto new page :)

If you haven't already done so, 3X, I'd appreciate your input in this discussion I have going on:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/460678-am-i-the-only-one-who-doesnt-really-want-to-see-2k/

Whilst I am all for better graphics, less glitches and less restrictions, I am concerned that many fans want to throw the current engine under a bus for a new engine; without regard to the different creation suites that have been built-up over time, which probably would be scrapped or more restricted. (See: And I'm gonna get this wrong because my memory is fuzzy, EA Sports taking-out creation sharing for their UFC game due to copyright fears e.g. Ronda Russie's olympic rings).

• 2 weeks later...

Not watching it but just gonna say any idiot can get a camera and say things they want to be in the game will be in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived