HipHopGamer: WWE 2K15 Rumors

lilsting10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe he acknowledged that these are rumors.

I for one wouldn't surprised if they were true, because this would be the game that's had two years to incubate instead of one. Were this true it would also seem that 2K is splitting up development between next gen and this gen if the graphics are getting such a leap in quality.

Why are CGI graphics so hard to believe, btw? Ground Zeroes and 2nd Son have already shown off graphics that look CG quality, a game that usually has only 2 to 4 characters worth of assets on the screen at once should have even MORE detailed character models not less.

How long do you think Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain were in development for? 2K15 gets less than a year.

Heres a rumor, a new roster, better graphics and some mode changes! (Oh, and bugs.)

*le gasp* who are your sources good sir!?

Uh, the internet, duh!!!

I really hope you realize i was being sarcastic/joking.
He was too :lol:

:lol: ya never know. No offence to him, but I notice a lot of newer people are serious when it comes to responses to jokes. Hell I used to be that way too.

Been around this site for years just never post always lurked in the shadows. I know you were being sarcastic BTW. ;)

Heres a rumor, a new roster, better graphics and some mode changes! (Oh, and bugs.)

*le gasp* who are your sources good sir!?

Uh, the internet, duh!!!

I really hope you realize i was being sarcastic/joking.
He was too :lol:

:lol: ya never know. No offence to him, but I notice a lot of newer people are serious when it comes to responses to jokes. Hell I used to be that way too.

Been around this site for years just never post always lurked in the shadows. I know you were being sarcastic BTW. ;)

Excellent, excellent. Pleasure to meet'cha by the way.

I for one wouldn't surprised if they were true, because this would be the game that's had two years to incubate instead of one. Were this true it would also seem that 2K is splitting up development between next gen and this gen if the graphics are getting such a leap in quality.

Why are CGI graphics so hard to believe, btw? Ground Zeroes and 2nd Son have already shown off graphics that look CG quality, a game that usually has only 2 to 4 characters worth of assets on the screen at once should have even MORE detailed character models not less.

How long do you think Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain were in development for? 2K15 gets less than a year.

this

it impossible to get cgi graphics on a yearly game and if a company can do it I buy there games for the rest of my life

this

it impossible to get cgi graphics on a yearly game and if a company can do it I buy there games for the rest of my life

For once, I actually agree with you... Oh dear god, someone slap me please!

Well for one thing, the assets required to make Phantom Pain far far exceed what is needed for a wrestling game, by, if I had to guess, 20 gigs of data. Visual Concepts (which oh....what's that you say, they're working on WWE2K15?) put out basketball games every single year...and look what they did with NBA2K for current gen consoles....

basketball-600x300.jpg

^^ Less than a year, homie.

Given the demands of a 5 on 5 basketball game, and a 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 wrestling game AND the fact that Visual Concepts has had a whole nother year with the hardware it's perfectly reasonable to assume WWE2K15 will look better graphically than NBA2K14 which is ALREADY at CG like graphics.

So...you guys were saying? ;)

Well for one thing, the assets required to make Phantom Pain far far exceed what is needed for a wrestling game, by, if I had to guess, 20 gigs of data. Visual Concepts (which oh....what's that you say, they're working on WWE2K15?) put out basketball games every single year...and look what they did with NBA2K for current gen consoles....

basketball-600x300.jpg

^^ Less than a year, homie.

Given the demands of a 5 on 5 basketball game, and a 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 wrestling game AND the fact that Visual Concepts has had a whole nother year with the hardware it's perfectly reasonable to assume WWE2K15 will look better graphically than NBA2K14 which is ALREADY at CG like graphics.

So...you guys were saying? ;)

Thos arent cgi graphics cgi graphics r like what u see in cut scenes

Well, that's wrong on multiple levels. If we're talking graphics that you would ONLY see in cutscenes, then how could GAMEPLAY EVER be CG? See, that makes no sense.

Also, I put that pic of Lebron up against the "CG" intro for that old Smackdown game where Angle was fighting Cena.....Lebron looks better.

Whatever semantics we want to play here, the point stands. Visual Concepts have created photorealistic versions of NBA players in one year, which was previously said was not possible. They also happen to be the ones working on WWE games in conjunction with Yukes (who are probably focusing on the mechanics because that's their forte).

If they remove Universe and don't include a good legends roster, I'll skip 2K15 and wait for its return

The good legends part I don't see happening this year. After all, they did that on 2K14 already

Can't say I'd blame them for trying something fresher, theres some chunky games due so if I skip 2k15 I'm still happy.

Unlike when the new machines launched and the selection was weak I was desperate for a wrestling game then

At least if the game is a disappointment this year, people can stop saying "That was THQ's fault. This is 2K."

Don't we blame 2HQ now lol

50% blame is on the publisher, 50% on the developer. Yukes made it such a miserable glitchy pile of steaming shit, but THQ/2K decides what to change and to add, which is basically nothing. So this year I'll put the blame on yet another lame wrestling game on 2K and Yukes.

That new community manager guy posted a thing on the 2k forums about not fooling for rumours. Making statements along the lines of articles and youtubers disguising wishlists as news and said their tight lipped. He said the only ones who've seen the game are those making it. So hes politely told us HipHop Gamers full of shit, interestingly he did say they'd talk loads about it after the big reveal, so maybe for once we get actual answers to questions than can't talk about that right now response were all sick of

OK yeah this man is talking rumours not reality, as for cgi graphics its possible and not as expensive as some people think, How many people here remember the cgi film "Beowulf" with Angeline Jolie they made her model with a scanning system basically its a scan head and a turntable getting a scan is a 1 hour visit by the real person. and to dispel some of the myths about CGI its not that disimilar from the current gaming systems way of producing 3d people its just mush higher resolution. to create Angelina took 4.1 billion vertices, that was a model for a film that was going to be at cinemas, Think about how far technology has gone and that film was made in 2006.

OK yeah this man is talking rumours not reality, as for cgi graphics its possible and not as expensive as some people think, How many people here remember the cgi film "Beowulf" with Angeline Jolie they made her model with a scanning system basically its a scan head and a turntable getting a scan is a 1 hour visit by the real person. and to dispel some of the myths about CGI its not that disimilar from the current gaming systems way of producing 3d people its just mush higher resolution. to create Angelina took 4.1 billion vertices, that was a model for a film that was going to be at cinemas, Think about how far technology has gone and that film was made in 2006.

We're not there yet dude, getting those graphics to perform a certain routine is different from the vast variations a gamer can throw at a system like that. Wait for 9th/10th gen hardware

you cant compare stuff use for films to games films easy compare to game in film u only have to do a set movement for games mult movements

The real season mode idea sounds crap.

Won't work, the game will be out of date after the first 4 months and the current roster will have changed from the games

and even if it were to somehow be able to work, it would still suck because if someone changes their look, then it would change in the game through an update, i'd be pissed and S.O.L if i wanted that superstar with that old look. UNLESS they make it an option, like an alt. attire. and i would be PISSED if i were not be able to use someone in game because they were injured for real.

Archived