HipHopGamer: WWE 2K15 Rumors

lilsting10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who gives ZERO ****s about current day WWE, I hope 2K's 'Season' mode doesn't replace Universe Mode. I do actually enjoy Universe Mode (outside of glitches and occasional WWE character interupting) for it's ability to let me play original caw and wcw seasons.

I gave up on that one when he started talking about the season mode matching tv thing. If that mode was real we'd need every current & nxt wrestler/diva, & dlc for every new addition to the roster. Seriously how quickly these games become outdated by the current product, is something no other sports game suffers. Just a hyped up fan disguising a wishlist as rumors to get some youtube attention

Whilst I think things like getting an update to make Randy Orton bald won't happen due to how the models are made, I do think we might get 'something' along these lines. One year we got a 'roster update patch' which flipped some wrestlers from RAW to SD etc. Think it may have been SDvsRAW2009. I'd especially like it if we got reoccurring 'moves packs' throughout the year.

haha Ahhh, all of these big claims.

See 'every single other year a game is released'.

It's becoming so, so easy now for anyone to jump online and say/type a load of stuff they want to see, and bill it as 'rumours'. Some even do it just for shits and giggles.

I think this guy is up to something but he may have been misinformed. The things he is saying are thing they already do with the NBA franchise. I just believe he is explaining it wrong. For instance, instead of this season mode it will be a WWE Live menu and you play matches from the previous show. Maybe even get diague of that show from each match. I still believe they will have some form of a Universe mode. As for graphics I'm sure they will be improved just like NBA 2k graphics were greatly improved from previous gen.

As someone who gives ZERO ****s about current day WWE, I hope 2K's 'Season' mode doesn't replace Universe Mode. I do actually enjoy Universe Mode (outside of glitches and occasional WWE character interupting) for it's ability to let me play original caw and wcw seasons.

I totally Agreed with you on that.

My prediction is the story mode this year will be based on the best of raw. Its not super exciting but im pretty positive ill be right. Graphics will be similar just higher detailed, kinda like how amazing spiderman 2 looks on next gen, impressive but not incredible. I think next gen exclusive features will be 8 mem in the ring at once for a royal rumble, and a 5 vs 5 surivor series match. Why not have 10 in the rumble? Just my prediction. Online mode will change to WWE Network. This could be the year blood gets removed. I believe the idiot in the video is way off.

Please stop with the long list of wrestlers, no one from 2K is coming here and reading it, and we've all seen it now. Its very good that you can remember so many, and its nice that you want to use them all in the game but posting it at every chance doesn't increase the chance of it becoming real

Archived