What were some of your most bloody matches in Wwe 2k14

TheAbyss24

So far Ive had about two really bloody matches I mean a crimson mask. The First was Ric flair vs Triple in a half hour Iron man Match and I was Triple H I owned Ric Flair in the match he was a mess at the end

The Second bloody match was Kane Vs Rob Van Dam in a falls count anywhere extreme rules match I was Kane and at the end Rob Van Dam had seen better days not as bad as ric flair but close.

I had a 30-minute No Holds Barred Ironman match earlier; it was Edge (me) vs Dean Ambrose. Edge didn't get cut, but Ambrose was pouring and even left a blood stain on Edge's hand.

ECW 21

Vero Canalis vs. TENTO

Extreme Rules: 30-Minute Time Limit

Two CAWs on a CAW show

Canalis black/green/white pants were red after 15 minutes and I don't know why.

Never happened in my matches before.

I've noticed before that the blood texture will, on occasion, glitch to a piece of clothing. It actually looks pretty sweet sometimes

Undertaker vs. Raven - Last Man Standing

Tanner Littleton vs. Kane vs. Undertaker vs. Raven vs. Goldberg vs. Daniel Bryan - Armageddon Hell in a Cell for the World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Extreme Rules for the WWE Championship

Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar - Last Man Standing for the WWE Championship

Bully Ray vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Extreme Rules

I was using my boxer CaW once and I was having a fatal four way elimination with John Cena, Rock, and CM Punk. By the end of the long match we all had some blood on our faces, but John Cena had a ton running down his face. I think having a CaW whose moveset consists entirely of punches (Mostly to the face) helped make the match as bloody as it was. That, and the foreign objects.

Does anybody know how blood works in this game anyways? Like how does it show up? A certain amount of damage to the head or are there special moves that have a set probability of making it happen?

I was using my boxer CaW once and I was having a fatal four way elimination with John Cena, Rock, and CM Punk. By the end of the long match we all had some blood on our faces, but John Cena had a ton running down his face. I think having a CaW whose moveset consists entirely of punches (Mostly to the face) helped make the match as bloody as it was. That, and the foreign objects.

Does anybody know how blood works in this game anyways? Like how does it show up? A certain amount of damage to the head or are there special moves that have a set probability of making it happen?

It's based on the amount of damage the head takes, but I believe the blood starts flowing once a move which impacts the front of the head is performed.

It's based on the amount of damage the head takes, but I believe the blood starts flowing once a move which impacts the front of the head is performed.

Ahh I see. Thanks I was just curious. I don't think that mechanic was explained anywhere in game really.

I had a 30-minute No Holds Barred Ironman match earlier; it was Edge (me) vs Dean Ambrose. Edge didn't get cut, but Ambrose was pouring and even left a blood stain on Edge's hand.

ECW 21

Vero Canalis vs. TENTO

Two CAWs on a CAW show

I've noticed before that the blood texture will, on occasion, glitch to a piece of clothing. It actually looks pretty sweet sometimes

are you sure it's a glitch? i always thought it was meant since it happens occasionally.

ECW 21

Vero Canalis vs. TENTO

Two CAWs on a CAW show

are you sure it's a glitch? i always thought it was meant since it happens occasionally.

It was on a CAW and it half looked like it wasn't meant to be there, so I'm assuming it was a glitch.

Just had one, it was Bret Hart vs Jake Roberts at my Halloween Havoc PPV. Extreme Rules so tons of weapons were used, ladders, tables, chairs, steps, kendo sticks and more. Both guys were bloody. I ended the match with a superplex through a flaming table on Jake, then used the Sharpshooter to make him tap. After the match Bret jumped him and did that OMG corner kick move, putting him on the injury list. Was really cool.

Archived