100 Pages - Melooooooooooooooooooo Edition

DOPE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldsie, you do realise that twitter value, and other apps which you authorise to use your account, use you for promotion. You'll notice that your account will direct message and tweet at your followers, with a link to website. The website is usually some spam or promotional junk. Just so you know.

I know, which is why I always revoke access afterwards. :lol:

I think your blog can do with a better header pic Oldsie.

Adam was supposed to make me one, but he never did. :'( That theme is only temporary actually, going to be buying a better one soon, sick of the free ones.

Fangirls are too *censored*ing much lmao.

Honestly NEVER search up The Shield or any of its members on Tumblr. If you think I'm crazy when it comes to Roman Reigns, you should see them. I'm tame in comparison.

I'm so glad I ain't like that with any of the Divas I like, I'd look like a *censored*ing fool and they're god damn nuts. I feel bad for Roman's girlfriend then, *censored*in' fangirls.

Honestly NEVER search up The Shield or any of its members on Tumblr. If you think I'm crazy when it comes to Roman Reigns, you should see them. I'm tame in comparison.

I can confirm.

I can confirm.

YEAH 'CAUSE YOU'RE PAIGE OBSESSED.

Archived