Flash

delete

7qsSeuo.jpg

Teasers are frequently being released and filming for this reportedly started last week, so I thought I'd make an official discussion thread for The Flash. Once the TV series starts please keep any spoilers in spoiler tabs.

I for one am going to watch this, I'm 100% sure that it won't be as good as Arrow but hopefully it'll be satisfactory. I'll watch the first couple of episodes and decide whether I like it or not.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I was skeptical about this at first, but the trailer really sold it on me.

Can't get the C.W. where I live, curse you woods! It does look cool. Haven't even seen Arrow, might get Season 1 on dvd

Not sure if you have a Target by you, but Target has it for 14.99. Was able to move the sign over and get the blu-ray for that price. :P

• 1 month later...

Schweet. The Flash was always one of my most favorite DC heroes. I can see myself actually getting into this, something I was never able to do for Smallville. Have yet to see one episode of the Arrow, gotta search for em' online one of these days.

It was awesome. I wish I would have downloaded with Clip grab when I could. Should I buy season 1 of Arrow? I wonder it will tie in with the Justice League movie or it can be like Quicksilver in X-Men and Age of Ultron, two separate characters in movies. I really hate I can't get the CW, guess I'll watch it on the internet

I'm confused, I read that the pilot leaked online but I didn't research it too much. Is there actually a video of it online? If so, can someone post a link of it please?

Try Google, I was lucky to get it from YouTube last week. It will be somewhere out there. But its awesome

I'm confused, I read that the pilot leaked online but I didn't research it too much. Is there actually a video of it online? If so, can someone post a link of it please?

Try Google, I was lucky to get it from YouTube last week. It will be somewhere out there. But its awesome

So it's a video and not a script? Cool! I need to find it before they all get taken down :)

I can't find it anywhere online, can anyone help me out with a link to it please?

Archived