Flash

delete

I'm sure Hunter isn't Zoom. How can Jays Doppelganger from Earth 1 be Zoom when Zoom was created in Earth 2 and the breaches only happened after last seasons finale and Jay and Zoom has been fighting for awhile. I'm not saying he won't somehow get powers but I doubt he is Zoom. Its way to obvious. I think Its either Earth 2 Henry or Joe

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A buddy of mine presented the idea to me that Zoom might be Wally West, and the more I think about it, the more I'm buying into it. I guess in the last episode he was talking about wanting more speed (in reference to his racing. . . allegedly). Plus, I think it would be a cool way around him being the Flash; make him another speedster

Barry and Cisco were so stupid in this episode. They didn't even try to keep a low profile. They were like, "Ohhhhh! I know your Earth 1 doppelgängers. And they're good guys, which means you can't be bad guys on Earth 2!"

-Bruce, Hal, and Diana name drop <3

-lowkey still wanted Tom Welling to make a cameo as CK/Superman

-have a theory on Earth-2 Henry Allen is Zoom. In the wormhole we see John Wesley Shipp's old Flash. My theory is that Henry Allen was the Flash in Earth-2, being Jay's predecessor. Henry then works together with Jay, who only just discovered his powers. After working as the new Flash, Jay said that he needs more speed so he created Velocity-6 and in doing so he needs a help from the previous Flash, Henry Allen. Henry Allen helped, and at the same time grows jealous because of how Jay is a much better Flash than he ever did. He then stole the V-6 and become Zoom himself.

And the masked dude in the end is Earth-1 Henry Allen who was kidnapped by Earth-2 Henry Allen aka Zoom. That's my theory, but idk how that's gonna leave Hunter Zolomon. Dude seems important in a secret way in this series.

Soo

Who do y'all think is the masked man? The REAL Jay? Henry? Eddie? Why does he spell Jay? Saying the Jay on Earth 1 isn't the real Jay? And I doubt that Zoom killed "Jay"

That's the prevailing theory that I've seen, that the "Jay" that we know is an imposter (Edward Clariss), while the man in the mask is the real Jay

It has to be Zolomon. It would line up with what they did, last season. Everyone thought Wells was the Reverse Flash, but at the end of the day, Eobard Thawne was the true Reverse Flash.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived