Konnan Blasts TNA & Dixie Carter

AustinFan

Konnan had some harsh words to dish towards TNA during his recent appearance on the Joe Cronin Show. Konnan said that TNA President Dixie Carter doesn't know what she's doing, and then said that TNA should have hired Paul Heyman when they had the chance.

"[TNA] would still be number two even if there was no WWE," Konnan said. "That f---ing show really sucks. You should see it now, they have the owner, Dixie Carter, and some j-ckoff [named] Potato Spuds or whatever his name is. They are like the worst thing on TV since the Aces & 8's."

Speaking of Konnan, the former WCW wrestler recently appeared on MLW Radio to talk about Money Mayweather hitting the Vegas strip clubs, Disco and Konnan wrestling in a WCW ladder match over a rubber disco duck, fans hijacking WWE shows, Disco's time working on both the WCW and TNA booking committees and more.

Credit: PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/396656705.php

"The worst thing since the Ace's & 8's"?

They officially split in November. Since then we had John Cena vs. Randy Orton as the main event feud and Batista returning.

While TNA gets rid of their older gimmicks (Sting, Jeff Hardy (Williow is "new"), AJ Styles) and brings in a new generation (EC3, Potato Spuds, Samuel Shaw, Alpha Female, Lei'D Tapa (I'm not really a fan of them, but it's better than ODB vs. Velvet Sky for example)).

So I disagree

He's right...TNA is a joke. No matter how many poor decisions WWE makes with who they push, how they handle championship belts, and who gets the main event, they will never be on a level as low as TNA.

You sound almost as salty as Konnan did.

• 1 month later...

TNA has been much better recently, in my opinion. I hate to sound typical here, but once Erich Bischoff and Hulk Hogan left the scene, things slowly started getting better. I have been more interested with MVP being involved. :D

Archived