Faster Than Light

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NewF'nShow called it

YNrhXmv.jpg

How much do we owe him?

Rockstar's body. el oh el.

I'm guessing it's a thing for Sheamus to get bruised in matches so WWE can post pictures.

It's like he's WWE's version of one of those douchebags on Tumblr or Instagram who only posts pictures of them shirtless.

NewF'nShow called it

YNrhXmv.jpg

How much do we owe him?

Rockstar's body. el oh el.

I'm guessing it's a thing for Sheamus to get bruised in matches so WWE can post pictures.

It's like he's WWE's version of one of those douchebags on Tumblr or Instagram who only posts pictures of them shirtless.

Try to make themselves look tough as *Censored*. Guess he's nearly unbeatable at the expense he gets bruised and be taken pictures of. "omfg Sheamus so tough! Look at the wounds, *Censored* been through two world wars!"

I'll post pics tomorrow,tired as hell.

Anyhow

Got to the arena around 5/5:30 and had to wait outside for a bit(some kid saw my sign and told me he was rooting for Taker too). It was crowded of course. Got inside,bought a Cena shirt,took a piss :P , got nachos and a drink. Finally got to my seats. Kid a few rows down kept doing the Uso thing :lol:

Superstars started with two matches

Sin Cara vs Del Rio and Fandango vs Ziggler

Commentary came out and all that stuff. Marked for almost everyone.Pyro was loud af since I was near the stage(up top) Could feel the heat from Taker's pyro. Tista's pyro was colorful. There were Punk chants.

Ziggler was over.... Stone Cold,Rock,Edge,Flair,and Ryder too since they showed a 20th anniversary thing (The quotes video from RAW 1000)

The YES Movement thing was greatness. Spotted Rick "The Sign Guy" twice. Stephanie yelling was hilarious. Christian vs Sheamus wasn't that bad. That's about it really,can't really remember anything else since i'm tired outta my mind.

Had a sick time overall.

WWE has an opportunity to do something great at Wrestlemania. Bryan has been booked as the underdog, the guy held down by the corporation. Chris Jericho still talks about beating THE ROCK AND STONE COLD in THE SAME NIGHT. Imagine if Daniel Bryan defeats TRIPLE H, RANDY ORTON AND BATISTA IN THE SAME NIGHT. That isn't just a Wrestlemania moment, that's a career making moment.

RAW was awesome this week though. Good job WWE.

WWE has an opportunity to do something great at Wrestlemania. Bryan has been booked as the underdog, the guy held down by the corporation. Chris Jericho still talks about beating THE ROCK AND STONE COLD in THE SAME NIGHT. Imagine if Daniel Bryan defeats TRIPLE H, RANDY ORTON AND BATISTA IN THE SAME NIGHT. That isn't just a Wrestlemania moment, that's a career making moment.

You know it bro!!! Plus he would've main evented wrestlemania which is huge!!!!

You know it bro!!! Plus he would've main evented wrestlemania which is huge!!!!

The thing is, does WWE think he deserves to be in the main event or are they just saying there's a chance he will be in solely because they don't want the match to flop hard (like Rockstar said?)? It feels too inorganic and forced, to be honest.

And, there's not even a 100% chance that he will main event Wrestlemania even IF he does win the match against Triple H. :\

This is pure damage control, it's sad and hilarious. If Bryan doesn't walk out of 'Mania Champion now, it'll be confirmed they only inserted him in the Main Event to save it and Hunter STILL can't be bothered to put his ego aside for the betterment of the company. Win or lose though, we fans should be proud of ourselves. It's purely because of the fans' will to not give up on Bryan that he'll most likely be in the Mania Main Event. That's huge in its own right. We made it possible, we've kicked the political ass of WWE hard in this one to such an extent that the boss (pretty much) is being forced to acknowledge, via actions, Bryan among the elites. Take a bow, guys!

Archived