WWE Show Discussion Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, and if I am I'm sorry. If you're happy about all this, which a lot of you are, then more to you. I'll be happy for you if Bryan wins because I do agree that he's been *censored*ed over way too much. But this is really how I see it. I'm not thrilled at all.

Nah, you don't bring me down. People have their opinions and I don't let it affect me.

I loved that Daniel Bryan segment. I can't wait to watch it again, especially Steph lolz

I honestly don't care if he does double duty or loses to Triple H or Batista wins. I stopped caring about all of that weeks ago. All I care about is being entertained, and if Triple H and Bryan put on a great match, or if Batista and Orton (and Daniel if he wins) put on a great match, I'm happy. I'll be content.

To me, Mania is now more shitty than ever, but also, this proves that they didn't know what they were doing. I very much doubt they planned on giving Bryan two matches, but they booked themselves into a corner by being hellbent in a match nobody wanted to see. This is pratically a no-win scenario. If he wins both, that would be just insane and would make Batista and Orton look INCREDIBLY weak. If he loses against Triple H, burial talk would be stronger than ever. Winning against Triple H but losing against Orton/Batista is the better scenario, but if that's the main event than it is not a particularly strong last image, and even if it isn't, it would be very tough to recover his steam since, even though he would have received the short stick in terms of pulling double duty, he did ask for this stipulation, so it would be tough for him to say after WM "hey, I was wronged, I should have a fair title match", which is the basis for this ENTIRE storyline.

tbh Daniel vs. Triple H and Daniel pulling double duty isn't entirely predictable. Daniel could still lose the match, or he could win and lose the title match. Hell, he could beat Triple H and be taken out before the match by Triple H and his cronies or something. Anything could happen.

tbh Daniel vs. Triple H and Daniel pulling double duty isn't entirely predictable. Daniel could still lose the match, or he could win and lose the title match. Hell, he could beat Triple H and be taken out before the match by Triple H and his cronies or something. Anything could happen.

I don't even see Bryan going over in the title match, I believe he's in the match so it doesn't flop.

Do I expect Bryan to win the Title after beating HHH now ... Yes.

Did I expect 100% thatUndertaker was going to beat HBK the 2nd Time, HHH both times, & CM Punk the last 4 years at Mania? Of course, but that didn't stop all of those matches from being good.

Thinking you know the ending doesn't ruin it for me. Knowing a REALLY crappy ending is coming and nothing will stop it does.

So FOR ME personally I was not going to be very dissapointed in a Batista vs. Orton Main Event. At the very least there are now 2 possible endings and one of them does not suck.

Do I expect Bryan to win the Title after beating HHH now ... Yes.

Did I expect 100% thatUndertaker was going to beat HBK the 2nd Time, HHH both times, & CM Punk the last 4 years at Mania? Of course, but that didn't stop all of those matches from being good.

Thinking you know the ending doesn't ruin it for me. Knowing a REALLY crappy ending is coming and nothing will stop it does.

So FOR ME personally I was not going to be very dissapointed in a Batista vs. Orton Main Event. At the very least there are now 2 possible endings and one of them does not suck.

Knowing that a man who couldn't beat anyone or hold his own in beat downs for months will win TWICE against people who are supposed to be top guys (all kayfabe) kills it for me. They could have put on a killer match with HHH, then granted him a title shot later. But Bryan fans wouldn't have it any other way except having a super Bryan.

Honestly, its going to be a really cool moment for Bryan to win the title at Mania (its going to happen) and end the show possibly with the Yes chants. But personally they went one way overbooking him weak, and now are over booking the opposite way, I'll be happy if they put on a 5* match of course because I'm a rasslin fan, but I don't think I'll be okay with this terrible flop of a last second push ever.

I don't even see Bryan going over in the title match, I believe he's in the match so it doesn't flop.

There's also a good chance he may not be in the title match, and that this could be a way to get more people to watch Wrestlemania with anticipation. Though, he might be in the match just to avoid the flop.

Though, even if he does beat Randy and Batista, it doesn't necessarily make either man look weak. It's not like they'll be manhandled by Bryan from start to finish. It could very well end in Randy RKOing Batista and getting hit with the knee out of nowhere.

Does WWE care that much about their main event, or do they care about the show itself? They could have Bryan lose, but hint or have him inserted into the match later. There's literally so many possibilities that WWE can go here that's good for them or Triple H.

Archived