Buff Bagwell Compares Cena To Past Big Names , Says Punk is too Small , More.

Sicky

If it was anybody else other than Buff to say what he's said you'd be all on the dizznick...."oh, well such and such said it so it's cool".....or..."I've always had respect for him" ....But because it's Buff I see nothing but a bunch of "stfu's"....the "he isn't even relevent" comments....wait...it's because he made comments against the guy some of yall probably touch yourselves and fantasize about, CM Punk.....CM Punk this, Punk that..so Buff voiced his opinion, where's the issue....Man, I bet if CM Punk was to show up on RAW, you guys would mark out....probably go and grab your pom poms and start cheering and jumping around in your mom's living room....this site kills me...never a dull moment on caws.ws....hey you guys should try getting your own reality show....guaruntee it'll be full of drama just like this site...call it "The house that caws built"

ghel8qem.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even need to read this article, I just skip to the comments here and watch everyone shit on him for giving his opinion.

I didn't realize opinions are immune to criticism.
Lol right? We're not allowed to talk about some douchebag who thinks too highly of himself all because he slept with Missy Hyatt and managed a WCW career out of it? Child please.

The guy thinks too highly of himself, simple as that, Buff Bagwell was NEVER a draw yet he just said put him in TNA along with Goldberg and another big WCW and he'd help turn TNA around. As if he was ever on the level of Goldberg or any other WCW main eventer.

Bagwells a nobody, Punk has surpassed Bagwell in every way, therefore the guy has absolutely no right to say Punk doesn't deserve the main event or to be a world champion. Correction, he has every right to say that, however it doesn't mean we have to pretend its true.

Rock would get gassed in twenty seconds.

Rock gets Pie 24/7 do you know how much cardio that requires?
You say this as if Punk doesn't. Big guys get beat the *Censored* up by smaller dudes everyday in life. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that Punk can put up a fight against Dwayne Johnson.
Lmao why are your panties always in a bunch when it comes to me? Out of all the people in here you reply to my one joke post.....lol
I simply responded to your post. This is a forum, thats what we're supposed to. And you're the one who made the "oooh my erotic mancrush Rock gets all the pie" comment. Not anyone else. Which is what I directly responded to, so who else was I supposed to reply to?

And Buff Bagwell was never the 90's equivalent of Ziggler, to the guy who made that claim. Buff Bagwell was never good on the ring, never.

Lol I forgot who I'm dealing with Paulie Walnuts. SAN.

How did this go from Buff Bagwell to Rock vs Punk in real life?

Because Buff Bagwell said about CM Punk

"He's too small. That's why they kept him and The Rock as far apart as they could until they had to wrestle because when you really stand Rock against CM Punk in the ring. They just don't look like it fits. You've got a 260 pound guy in The Rock down to a buck 80-85 CM Punk...

He's not big enough, he don't look the part. He's heard, I bet if you ask him and he told the truth, he's heard a million times wow you're not as big as I thought you were. That's not good for Pro Wrestling. You've gotta be big you know? to make it believable, to make it more realistic. I don't think he's that. He just doesn't carry that kind of power.""

People are disputing if or not CM Punk is a believable opponent for the Rock.

Rock would try to kick Punk in the knees, miss, and get tired. Then Punk just kicks Rock's fat head in. Punk wins. Rock ain't shit anymore, only way he'd win is if he and Punk agreed to a lifting contest.

Off-topic speculate all you want, we'll never know if Punk or Rock wins because a fight between the two won't happen. You can agree to someone's opinion, but no one knows the fact, even though they pretend to think they do. Rock has the size and power advantage, Punk has the BJJ background so both have a chance, but you'll never know which one would win. So suck it.

Cena has been pushed too much to make him into the star he is today, but at the same time, he has really stepped up in recent years, and deserves to be the main man in the WWE at the moment.

Funny he thinks Punk doesn't look credible next to The Rock, when Punk probably would whoop his ass in real life. Watch the Lesnar vs Cain fight and tell me who looks less "credible".

ROFLMFAO

The TNA part was a good read. May as well have him job out, would be better as he said. The former part though is really dated, good job he's not in charge of anything.

Rock would try to kick Punk in the knees, miss, and get tired. Then Punk just kicks Rock's fat head in. Punk wins. Rock ain't shit anymore, only way he'd win is if he and Punk agreed to a lifting contest.

That slow weak-ass kick? :lol:

Has to be weak in WWE though.

Archived