Buff Bagwell Compares Cena To Past Big Names , Says Punk is too Small , More.

Sicky

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rock is tough, Punk is tough. Punk has some training in legit fighting, that'll probably give him the upper hand, that's all. It's not like The Rock is weak or Punk is some sort of fighting expert but that Punk would win a real fight... it's pretty likely.

Every time I see Buff's name I instantly pronounce it, Bug Baffwell in my head.

A future name for a WWE developmental wrestler??? You never know.

The Story; He's the last of his kind, they took his family so he'll take their entertainment. :hqhq:

Every time I see Buff's name I instantly pronounce it, Bug Baffwell in my head.

A future name for a WWE developmental wrestler??? You never know.

The Story; He's the last of his kind, they took his family so he'll take their entertainment. :hqhq:

Not bad.

His whole "he's too small" argument can be countered with two words: Rey Mysterio.

And if you don't have a good storyline, a good gimmick or good booking to back you up (Vince or HHH liking you is also a plus) you will still be nothing. Don't forget it took a while until Mysterio got a shot at the title (sorry to say but it was due to the passing of Eddie Guerrero.) and Punk's first 2 Heavyweight reigns were considered lackluster by his fans and non-fans alike.

Buff was actually legit popular in 1999-2000. So he could have been something special with the right booking, marketing, etc, etc.

At the most he could have gotten atleast on the same level as a Jericho, Booker T, Edge or RVD.

Archived