Logo Requests Taken Here

RollingRocky300

Awesome ! Thanks a lot. But actually (if you haven't uploaded them yet, and only if it's not too much trouble for you), could you take these instead (might have to refresh). I tweaked both of them, and I really would like the NGW to be in two separate 256px logo. The other one, PWA, only one.

I just can't thank you enough ! :)

NGWLogo1.png

NGWLogo2.png

PWALogo.png

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rocky, I have 3-4 textures I need upload. One is Aksana from WWE 2K14 and the other 2-3 are Nikki Bella's texture I have created myself. I will need your e-mail though in order to send them to you.(only Nikki ones, I believe that you have Aksana's)

Thank you in advance!

To Quote Bad News Barrett : I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS.My PS3 is gonna take some time because it has some problem . i don't know it might take a week + i am not in town. My cousin here has a PS3 and i bought Batman Arkham City with me so not so bad!

I noticed on April 3rd you said I was in line, but I don't see in the thread that go uploaded. Just shooting out a reminder. I really do appreciate this as I'm sure everyone else does too!!

Thanks a ton for doing this and helping out those who can't! Here are 4logos I'd like uploaded. I'm sure there will be more soon! Thanks again!

1231iyo.png

10eqb2v.png

2il0r6f.png

2utn2n4.png

Archived