New DLC Moves Pack?

OTGunner

You guys need to tweet/reply/DM him these move suggestions, posting them here wont help lol

If getting these moves is an actual possibility, I will indeed brave the living hell that is twitter.

I cant picture us not getting atleast another move DLC, if it wasnt planned he wouldnt bring it up, cause as someone else said it wouldnt be for 15 since we dont know the moves.

Yeah logically that's correct... But Wiliams and logic don't always mesh.

aint that the truth.

this dude makes some bonehead decisions......and he certainly isn't doing a good job as far as ingame movesets are concerned.

We wouldn't even need DLC movepacks if this guy hadn't removed over 500 moves in 2011.

He's lied to us before.......but he's never trolled us. So i don't know what to make of this.

Usually he goes radio silent after a game is released...until the next game is about to come out

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although more DLC would be nice I'm not buying into it. I think he is just reaching out for ideas.

I myself am not sure about buying the next game mainly cos of the roster. If they can repeat the roster with RVD, outlaws, Goldust, booker t, X-PAC, DDP, Piper, vader with inter arena backstage brawls / crowd fighting and a new match type such as casket or buried alive etc . . . Then I'm buying it. So I'll see what happens.

This is for future WWE games, not for WWE 2k14!

then how would I know what DLC moves I want in 2k15.......if i don't even know what moves have been added to the game already?

The moves that are listed that would be in the game would then be excluded and overlooked. simple.

a Meat Hook clothesline that doesn't suck

a snapmare

Cravate

Bruno Sammartinos actual Canadian Backbreaker......not the botched one they gave us.

The Flying Hotshot that they removed the year that Macho Man was actually in the game

all the Booker T, HHH, Undertaker, Austin, RVD, Regal moves that were taken out in 2011

You mean this?

Top Rope Guillotine (Macho Man Randy Savage)

a Meat Hook clothesline that doesn't suck

a snapmare

Cravate

Bruno Sammartinos actual Canadian Backbreaker......not the botched one they gave us.

The Flying Hotshot that they removed the year that Macho Man was actually in the game

all the Booker T, HHH, Undertaker, Austin, RVD, Regal moves that were taken out in 2011

You mean this?

Top Rope Guillotine (Macho Man Randy Savage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDvd89nafI

Yep. it was added in 2011. It was a grapple move called "Running Hotshot".

Then the next year, WWE 12 actually had Macho Man as DLC. But they removed the move.

Much like they added Christians Springboard Sunset Flip in 2011...and also removed it the next year

^ That will not be possible.

It'd probably never be in a DLC but it could be implemented into 2k15. Whether it'd be automatic that they reach for a tag if you dive near your partner (which would be great) or if it was a cutscene/OMG type thing it could definitely be done. I'd prefer the first option but either way is good.

Archived