Cool little thing about tag matches that I wanted to share

Niffan

Hello Caws.ws!

Recently I was playing a string of tag team matches and I found out about a cool new feature in WWE 2K14 that adds to the realism of tag team matches:

Try dragging your opponent by the head towards your own corner, and you will find that your partner will automatically tag himself in by tapping your shoulder. This gives you the control of the newly tagged partner, thus giving you the oppotunity to actually perform a lot more of the standing double team moves.

You can close this if it isn't topicworthy.

Best regards Niffan.

i'm all for cool little tidbits that ppl might not know.

But this is a main feature of tag matches....that everybody already knows.

Its the only way to do standing tag moves in a normal tag match

Speak for yourself, I've been playing these games for years and had no idea.

Half this thread have only just found out. So no, everybody does not already know.

Wasn't this something thq made a big deal about for svr10 I think, or whichever one had they claimed "Revolutionized tag matches"?

Thanks!

Old news is my point

I don't remember this being in 09 at all.

Well...They promoted it with that metal cover of DX and how 2009 is a revolution in Tag-Team wrestling. It was their main promotional feature of that horrible game.

Wasn't this something thq made a big deal about for svr10 I think, or whichever one had they claimed "Revolutionized tag matches"?

Thanks!

Old news is my point

I don't remember this being in 09 at all.

Well...They promoted it with that metal cover of DX and how 2009 is a revolution in Tag-Team wrestling. It was their main promotional feature of that horrible game.
They only advertised the hot tags.

The changes to tag matches in 09 are still the most significant change to the formula they've made in a while, I think. It made tag matches worth playing. Tag finishers, being able to switch characters on the fly, all the options for double teams. Man, I think I've done more six man tags than any other match this year. My game looks like AAA or some shit.

The changes to tag matches in 09 are still the most significant change to the formula they've made in a while, I think.

The changes they made in the Royal Rumble were a great addition as well, it sucks on 2K14 tho. Also the Hell in a Cell match isn't bad anymore, although they could bring the door back in there

haha.. I have played the shit out of these games and I didn't know about that. I knew you could stand in front of the corner and hit one of the bumper buttons and an arrow and your partner would come in and you can usually do a double team move... but I didn't know about dragging

The changes to tag matches in 09 are still the most significant change to the formula they've made in a while, I think.

The changes they made in the Royal Rumble were a great addition as well, it sucks on 2K14 tho. Also the Hell in a Cell match isn't bad anymore, although they could bring the door back in there

This is one of those WTF development decisions that I would like to force whoever made this decision to sit in a room with Nancy Grace for 72 hours where she just repeatedly asks them "What were you thinking". The other one is taking the option to pin and submit out of cage matches.

Speak for yourself, I've been playing these games for years and had no idea.

same here.

I didn't know, but I knew about the extreme rules one, just drag your opponent by the head to a weapon in the crowd. They both are pretty similar except the match type and place where you drag them.

WAIT, WHAT??? :o

Archived