Ömniscieɳce® GFX Shop

Ömniscieɳce®

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For future reference: any links to illegal streaming sites will result in an instant warning from me, and I'll shut this shop down. Please refrain from posting those links I just deleted.

Yeahhhh I didn't even think about it. Was just the easiest way to grab the capture he needed lol My bad, won't happen again

@Penguin: I know you're trying to help, but I can handle this :happy: .

For future reference: any links to illegal streaming sites will result in an instant warning from me, and I'll shut this shop down. Please refrain from posting those links I just deleted.

It was my fault. I should've enforce my guidelines. It won't happen again. I'm going to put an disclaimer on the first page.

I'm going to need an Adam Rose on from the Recent NXT episode for sure. That entrance is too epic

Here you go man :happy: :

arZN.gif

I hope you like it.

@Penguin: I know you're trying to help, but I can handle this :happy: .

It was my fault. I should've enforce my guidelines. It won't happen again. I'm going to put an disclaimer on the first page.

I'm going to need an Adam Rose on from the Recent NXT episode for sure.

That entrance is too epic

Here you go man :happy: :

m9Uwo.gif

I hope you like it.

LOVE IT MAN!!! hahah So unreal #Rosebud.

Also, I'll take responsibility for that one cause I don't watch streams on there, just old content and the odd segment I missed so I didn't even think about it as a streaming site, more of a youtube.

Thanks again, that's amazing work haha

Lol. I never told you how to do them though ( which is a good thing ). You've figured it out.

Thanks for being kind, but I'm actually not. This person name Status was the best at these. I just now figured out how to be skillful as well. I'm glad I turned this into an hobby. Need something to take my mind of the product.

I'm happy you've enjoy them. Keep practicing :happy: .

Archived