Buddhamonkey's Stuffs

SardonicScribe

Also downloaded Taylor And Sophia Starr as well as created 2 new Bombshells tag teams. Flight Force(WIP) and The Barbie Destroyers.

Yeah, I use them as a tag team and call them Starrdust...and Cody Rhodes now owes me for copyright infringement. I've got probably five tag teams in total, but haven't had time to finish them yet.

Added Quinn LaCosta and my new favorite caw, "The Pool Guy" Wilson Wade.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also downloaded Taylor And Sophia Starr as well as created 2 new Bombshells tag teams. Flight Force(WIP) and The Barbie Destroyers.

Yeah, I use them as a tag team and call them Starrdust...and Cody Rhodes now owes me for copyright infringement. I've got probably five tag teams in total, but haven't had time to finish them yet.

Added Quinn LaCosta and my new favorite caw, "The Pool Guy" Wilson Wade.

Yeah, Hana told me about them so I use them as Starrdust as well. Cody Rhodes should really be teaming with Ziggler if he's gonna keep the Stardust persona.

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to thank you for uploading your arenas! Frequently been using the HCW arena for matches between our divas. :P

I'm flattered that you like it so. =D

Just got The Rockets. Really had to restrain myself from using the "Prepare for Trouble" song from Pokemon as their theme though!!

Great stuff looking forward to Hit Squad

NOT TEAM ROCKET!!! =P

Sadly, the Hit Squad just needs a few tweaks before they're ready to upload. I just keep forgetting about them.

Also, posted a tonage o' new content in the first post, including tweaks I've done to already exisiting caws like The Crummy Bears.

Try using different sizes. Not everyone needs a perfect six pack it makes them look close to the same. Sizes doesn't mean that they have to be he size that it gives you, you can choose and option that may appear bigger or fatter and make them smaller.

Other then than that very nice

Really loving Randall Black, The Rocket Girls and The Pool guy! As a matter of fact, fantastic job with all the attires in general! :)

Are all of these available in CC?

Thanks! Those are some of my personal favorites. I've been using Randall Black a pretty fair amount. Most are on CC, but not all. I've also uploaded a recent creation named Aka Oni. Sort of a Muta-style Japanese wrestler.

Love your work buddah, downloaded and played using Trent Gable and Travis Brookeside last night, fantastic!. Will you be putting Tresten, Draven and some of the others on CC as can not find some of them on there,

Thanks. Glad to hear it. Gotta be honest though. I kinda half-assed it on Travis because somebody needed him for a league. I'll be giving him the proper treatment fairly soon. Tresten was on CC but I guess he was taken down...big surprise. I still haven't finished anything on Draven past that first attire. Hope to work on him soon.

Try using different sizes. Not everyone needs a perfect six pack it makes them look close to the same. Sizes doesn't mean that they have to be he size that it gives you, you can choose and option that may appear bigger or fatter and make them smaller.

Other then than that very nice

Thanks for the feedback. I see what you're saying and I agree to a point. People need variety in their caws. I do have a few with different body types, I just haven't them yet this year. Though you're wrong in assuming they're default size or "the size they give me" I believe every one posted here has something altered about their body type. I don't generally do default.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will you be putting Tresten back on CC again?

Hopefully. I need to redo his moveset after a glitch erased a lot of my movesets.

Would you mind reuploading your caws if you still have them please? I've noticed a lot of these arent on cc presently. I've started an all original caw save & could use the extra caws. Thanks!

I'll re up as soon as I can. Only problem is my Live ran out so I'm not sure how long it'll be until I get it again. Hopefully not too long.

Awesome work on Aileen Knight fella!!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hey man, when are we likely to see the Hit Squad up?

Right now I don't have Live and I probably won't until some time after Christmas. But hey, with the way things are looking with the new game, everyone may still be playing '14 when that happens! =D

I would also like to inquire about your caws... Penny Dreadful defaulted, & others may be as well... I really want Wilson Wade, The Refined Luchador, & Penny Dreadful ( :

Yeah, I had that issue with Penny and a few others. I did have her moveset uploaded because of that, but I'm sure it's been pulled down by now. Wilson and Ronaldo were up as well, but I'm sure they suffered the same fate. I'll upload them when I get live back, but not sure you'll still want them by that time.

Archived