Batman: Arkham Series

Ghost.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of guides, I've used a ton in the past when I was younger but particularly not a fan of them.

I feel it takes a bit of the fun out of enjoying the game, and how you discover your way through it, by finding hand-holding tips.

I had to use a guide for the Perfect Crime Most Wanted, *Censored* finding them randomly.

So I'm currently trying to get all the riddler trophies, but one of them requires me to be able to use the secondary ability, fully charged. How do I charge this if I've destroyed everything?

So I'm currently trying to get all the riddler trophies, but one of them requires me to be able to use the secondary ability, fully charged. How do I charge this if I've destroyed everything?

the one on Miagani Island where you have to use 10x missile barrage? when you get on the green pad and face the question marks, look behind you and there'll be something you can attach the power winch to and charge it up

the one on Miagani Island where you have to use 10x missile barrage? when you get on the green pad and face the question marks, look behind you and there'll be something you can attach the power winch to and charge it up
That's exactly the one! Thanks man!

Edit: It doesn't work, unless I'm doing it wrong. I'll attached the power wench, it'll fully charge, but as soon as I disconnect, I lose it all.

Edit 2: nvm, I figured it out. I was using the wrong cannon :lol: I got it now.

Archived