Batman: Arkham Series

Ghost.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be spoilers but its my GUESS but judging by the achievements, the Batgirl DLC looks to be a retelling of Killing Joke. So. You reckon they got Mark Hammil to voice Joker again?

Apparently Mark Hamill went to London last month for a top secret mission as he calls it & he said it wasn't Star Wars related, he said this on Twitter.

This may be spoilers but its my GUESS but judging by the achievements, the Batgirl DLC looks to be a retelling of Killing Joke. So. You reckon they got Mark Hammil to voice Joker again?

Apparently Mark Hamill went to London last month for a top secret mission as he calls it & he said it wasn't Star Wars related, he said this on Twitter.

Awesome. Would love for him to be involved in some way (but PLEASE not main story)

Also IGN gave it 9.2/10. Now I don't care for reviews and stuff but considering this isnt a COD game it's crazy IGN gave it high praise.

#&£(#(£:£+#+#::#£!!!!!!!

Pissed

vWmSDx5.jpg

Awesome. Would love for him to be involved in some way (but PLEASE not main story)

Also IGN gave it 9.2/10. Now I don't care for reviews and stuff but considering this isnt a COD game it's crazy IGN gave it high praise.

#&£(#(£:£+#+#::#£!!!!!!!

Pissed

vWmSDx5.jpg

Damn. That's such shit luck. At least they're giving you a code to get the game in release day still and not just leaving you in the dark.

Everyone including IGN has rated the game as perfection and then Gamespot is like 7/10 "too much Batmobile" :lol:

I think that's a genuine criticism, honestly. I have no interest in driving the Batmobile whatsoever, and I'm sure they're going to shove it down our throats.

Everyone including IGN has rated the game as perfection and then Gamespot is like 7/10 "too much Batmobile" :lol:

I think that's a genuine criticism, honestly. I have no interest in driving the Batmobile whatsoever, and I'm sure they're going to shove it down our throats.

Yeah the Batmobile was used like 75% of the time in each outdoors gameplay video I've seen

Archived