TNA IMPACT! Surprise uploads!

RoKaDitz

Who should I upload next?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I upload next?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if the attire is accurate, made it with the logos CyBruis has on CC.

The IT FACTOR logos will be replaced with Pays2BRoode and probably I will make my own textures for the chains. Also the body morph has been tweaked since i took the pic.

IMG_0307_zpsfe7216d2.jpg

IMG_0308_zpsdc1169a5.jpg

IMG_0309_zps4bd359eb.jpg

Better face shot:

IMG_0312_zps6f9944ad.jpg

Great work! Loving it. Best Roode ever.

Thanks! :)

Sadly, the chains on the left side (right in the pic) aren't accurate at all, i had to use the same logo as on the other side. (Ran out of paint tools)

Good Roode but the hair dont look right.

Yeah i know, it should be darker but I'm not sure if i'm able to change it. The PT glitch ocurred and i don't really feel like making the entrance attire again. :(

But anyways, if it bugs you guys i guess i could change it.

Also, would anyone be able to make the Pays2BRoode logo? I tried to make it but it didn't looked right at all haha.

Well, I guess I'm going to darken the hair texture just for the sake of accuracy.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks just too dark now, doesn't look right. Plus i don't have any problems with the old one and i think it looks good ingame.

Nevermind my edit, lol. I got the darker hair texture to work. :)

Roode's hair looks a lot better. EY's hair needs to have some red in it & he needs to be more tan. Sabin looks good, I know everyone uses that hair for him but it seems a little too puffy for a lack of better words. Don't know if there are any better options or not, including a picture for reference.

Sabin_zpsa56368f7.jpg

There are not very good hair options for Sabin, the best(going by that pic) is the joker hair, the hardy hair with designs on the side of the forehead or that other one.(I can't give an example, I think Codes used it last year)

If i changed Sabin's hair i wouldn't have enough layers to make the attires due to me having to add hair coming down to his face, i just tried. :(

I'll try again, to see if i can make it look good with less layers.

That's fine if you can't, it was just a suggestion.

Also forgot to say earlier glad someone is doing an EY, there are not any good ones I have found for ps3.

I'll post a pic of what i got with the hair right now, but i'm using 50 layers haha.

Thanks. :)

s5vi9i.jpg

I'm not sure about it either, welp not sure about both.

I haven't seen Sabin since 2013, and if i remember well his hair looked like the Joker one a few minutes after the match started.

Archived