TNA IMPACT! Surprise uploads!

RoKaDitz

Who should I upload next?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I upload next?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, I copied it to another attire slot and deleted the beard. But a good thing came out of it, i used 4 layers for the beard and the abs texture side look/armpit area didn't blended and it really bothered me ingame. So i used those 4 layers to blend them and looks better in my opinion. :)

Just asking... Would you guys prefer to have some TNA caws and wait ages till the 4 attires are made or take the WHOLE TNA IMPACT roster but with just 1... You would have AJ right now, already made an entrance and moveset. (I didn't knew an avalanche Styles Clash was possible to make in CAF... It looks weird and the impact is kinda meh but it's better than nothing)

So any chance of them then?

Abyss

Raven

Black Machismo

Scott Steiner

Sabu

Yes

Maybe

Yes

Yes

Maybe

I don't think i have seen someone actually want to create Scott Steiner. :laugh:

Mainly cos the tights attire was badass and more up to date but each to their own

So any chance of them then?

Abyss

Raven

Black Machismo

Scott Steiner

Sabu

Yes

Maybe

Yes

Yes

Maybe

I don't think i have seen someone actually want to create Scott Steiner. :laugh:

Mainly cos the tights attire was badass and more up to date but each to their own

I was just playing around i for one don't mind Scott Steiner his promos where so bad they where awesome. :laugh:

I think you should just upload them with one attire... I mean it's just that you still have your Indy stuff and 2009 stuff and it is based on the game so 1 attire is fine with me. It's all up to you though, if you're up for making more than one attire I'll be happy with that too.

Im ok with one attire caws if that is how you choose to do it. My only question about that is will you be including the ps2 alternate attires for aj styles, chris sabin and suicide?

I don't the textures of them so honestly I doubt it.

Welp, it seems like people prefer having all the roster with just 1 attire. AJ will be up in a while.

Archived