xxdGgyH.jpg

7vwBk2a.jpg

Cinematic is ring attire with towel

Attire 4:

AKwSCMS.jpg

wclsqrP.jpg

rqDRBR2.jpg

Cinematic is Main Even Mafia (suit).

Credit to The D for the initial morphing, Kartik for the 2nd attire shirt logos and someone on CC for the handtape logo.

Ready for upload?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ready for upload man! Looking forward to that Austin Aries preview. Also, any chance of you trying to make The Wolves at all? Still can't believe nobody's made them yet.

It's not current Tna attires but Big333gus made an awesome wolves, those are the ones I'm using... The joe looks awesome roka

Ready for upload man! Looking forward to that Austin Aries preview. Also, any chance of you trying to make The Wolves at all? Still can't believe nobody's made them yet.

It's not current Tna attires but Big333gus made an awesome wolves, those are the ones I'm using... The joe looks awesome roka

I know. I've always been using those but some updated ones would be nice.

I have a suggestion for you Roka.

Could you do a list of caws you want to create and make a poll, on wich caws do first.

Added a poll of people who I already have in the works/want to make.

Will probably remove it in 3 days so you guys better vote! :P

A Double update:

Wu4k9K5.jpg

Steve little tweak (I think I *censored*ed up...)

q2SfDo5.jpg

Don't know what it is, can't seem to capture him D:

Magnus Slammiversary attire:

Mo2IBOR.jpg

dML20rW.jpg

If anyone wants the tweaks form let me know.

Noticed your Scott Steiner is still in TNA sneak preview section any chance you might finish him? He only really needs two attires red and black trousers most of the symbols can be used for both attires only main diff is the colour change for the trousers. So any chance you might get him up and ready soon?

Also I still think that Jeff Jarrett face was probably the best thing I've seen you do I hope you'll consider remaking it but understand if not.

• 2 weeks later...

Still like to request these guys and here is why

Scott Steiner TNA (2 attires red & black)

A lot of people prefer and like WCW poppa pump he was good but I like my game with the most up to date version and he hasn't worn shorts for nearly 15 years. The comunnity creations is saturated with piss poor quality ones because there are a lot of copy and reuploads of the same creation.

Raven TNA (2 attires shave head red & blue kilt)

There are loads of WCW / ECW versions of him rarely any of his last TNA run.

This one should be in the wwe project section but I'd like to request

Umaga ( black & blue / red / yellow & red attire)

Another guy saturated on CC with the repetitive poor reuploads. I cant believe non of the main talented PS3 creators this year have shown this guy any love. He was an interesting character looked credible and saved 2008 from being boring in wwe. So underrated. I'm losing faith anyone will make a good caw of him.

Rikishi is another one but I won't hold my breath for him, it be fair I've got an acceptable creation of him which is decent but obviously could be better.

Roka I really hope you'll consider these especially Steiner he has been in the works for a while now be nice to see him completed.

I appreciate the work you do.

Archived