RoKaDitz

Who should I upload next?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I upload next?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn that's hard and sad to hear

Wish you could upload the so requested non dlc version of AJ and Hero...

Anyway I wanna thank you man from the bottom of my heart, I think you made a name in the caw mode and you're a *censored*ing legend!

Thanks man

Yes he was and great friend to just hope ps4 don't have these problems. But that why I play once a day that I choose then it week tell I get back play.

So end all ps3 and wwe 2k14 suck just wait next year to get ps4 on my taxes plus my 10 percent card that I use.

Yes he was and great friend to just hope ps4 don't have these problems. But that why I play once a day that I choose then it week tell I get back play.

So end all ps3 and wwe 2k14 suck just wait next year to get ps4 on my taxes plus my 10 percent card that I use.

Oh yeah let's close this to rip grave yard.

Bye

Oh yeah let's close this to rip grave yard.

Bye

Lmao man really? :lol:

Roka, thanks for everything bud. I kinda wished you'd still gonna tackle it with another profile in your PS3 or whatever but whatever suits you man. Thanks! :)

Wut. Dude he's not dead lol. It really sucks though. Gargano, reDRagon, ACH, etc... Was really excited for those guys and had been waiting since you first previewed them :(. I understand if you take a break. Either way man thanks for all the great work you put in your Caws.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's face it, we (including me) knew it wouldn't last long. :P

*Censored* you and your bandwidths photobucket. I'm a tad lazy to resave the images and upload on another site so I suggest you guys to just take a look at this. :P

http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/RoKaDitz/media/IMG_0520_zps0f961745.jpg.html

Plus Chris Harris:

11r83mv.jpg

Glad your back Roka! I knew you just need to cool off haha... just curious, you previewed a WIP ted dibiase Jr awhile back, are you gonna finish/restart him or you given up on that one..? it was just looking like the only good one that would be online

Archived