Dave Chappelle!

FlairFantasy

I so wish he'd come back to televised comedy and did a special or something. Not those Laugh Factory once every 10 months shows he's been doing where no camera's are allowed.

And he clearly looks agitated as if he doesn't want be seen in pictures.

This guy's still stalking people at airports. What a heel.

Btw, meeting celebrities is only cool if it happens randomly. Like...my brother met James Gandolfini at a diner at like 3am one time. My other brother was invited to Jim Breuer's house a few times for dinner...because he's friends with Jim's nephew. Those are cool stories. Stalking people at airports? Not so much.

Btw, meeting celebrities is only cool if it happens randomly. Like...my brother met James Gandolfini at a diner at like 3am one time. My other brother was invited to Jim Breuer's house a few times for dinner...because he's friends with Jim's nephew. Those are cool stories. Stalking people at airports? Not so much.

My friends went to go see the Flaming Lips in concert and after they were done they went to eat at a Waffle House at like 2am, and *censored*ing Rob Schneider showed up there. Apparently he was hella pissed off and wouldn't talk to any one.

My friends went to go see the Flaming Lips in concert and after they were done they went to eat at a Waffle House at like 2am, and *censored*ing Rob Schneider showed up there. Apparently he was hella pissed off and wouldn't talk to any one.

That's pretty sweet. Sucks that he wouldn't talk to them. How could anyone be unhappy at Waffle House? It's the happiest place on earth.

When I went to the Peach Music Festival two years ago, we found out that the Allman Brothers were staying at the same hotel that we were. Apparently they were down in the lobby hanging out and shit. But we were too high that night, and didn't even find out until we were leaving the hotel the next morning. Some lady in the elevator was like "that was pretty sweet, hanging with the band last night, wasn't it?" And we were like "what?" and she was like "oh...you missed the Allmans?"

That sucked. :lol:

so, is this whats gonna happen every time you meet someone famous? come here and make a thread about it? we get it dude; you like to hang around airports lurking in the shadows and waiting for famous people.

move on!

Actually you're pretty spot on. He makes a thread like this anytime he meets somebody famous :laugh:

That's pretty sweet. Sucks that he wouldn't talk to them. How could anyone be unhappy at Waffle House? It's the happiest place on earth.

I know right? I mean they could be bigger but still, it's the freaking Waffle House. Everybody loves going there.

Archived