WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stream works perfectly for me, but having issues loading on demand content. Will play maybe 30 seconds of the video and then stop to buffer. Have tried throughout the day and the only shows I had no issues with was Inside NXT and Wrestlemania Rewind

So if I order a 6 month subscription under a US address (I'm in Canada), will it work guys?

It worked for me.

This was the first thing I watched on the Network. I find it funny how they didn't edit that (It's been edited to "We comin' for you, Sucka" in every other version I've seen) yet they covered the number for the Hotline in the graphics.

I've signed up & got my confirmation email but for some reason I can't log in to stream anything, anyone know if logging in has something to do with the initial problems?

Gotta enter your card info first. Same happened to me.

Goddamn, tried to play WM 17 but it refused to play. Did 1 and nothing happened, but looks like I should have waited a bit. Watching the WM with Perfect vs. Brutus and I think Ultimate Warrior vs. Hogan?

I've signed up & got my confirmation email but for some reason I can't log in to stream anything, anyone know if logging in has something to do with the initial problems?

Gotta enter your card info first. Same happened to me.

I've already entered my card info, the money was taken from my account & everything, still not able to log in

Archived