WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick someone make a CAWS.ws account we can all get into!

*Two minutes pass*

"Huh... I can't login anymore... It says my password is invalid."

LMAO

"Aww what the hell, Media Error? DAMN IT"

Hey, how'd you know?

skfa.png

Lets just say I have a little bit of first hand experience :hqhq::cry:

So, is anyone else having issues getting to the page you sign up for the WWE Network on? If so, here's the solution:

1) Make a WWE.com account.

2) Go to network.wwe.com. You should see the "Media Error" page. Don't worry. We'll get around it.

3) Go to the top right corner of the screen and click "My Account"

4) On the left-hand side of the page, click "Buy Gift Subscription." It'll send you right to the page you need to be to start signing up for your own subscription of the WWE Network (and get your week trial.)

DO IT.

Kinda pissed that last nights elimination chamber isnt on here.

Yeah, I am super annoyed about that. It doesn't seem like it will be up there any time soon, either...because they don't even have the Rumble yet. Oh well...

I watched the live schedule for a few hours...it ran smoothly the entire time. I have to say, the whole thing is pretty awesome. I could easily lay on the couch all day and never leave my house...which is bad.

Facebook says that it's not even suppose to be up till after Raw.

Just doing that because they don't want additional strain on the servers. Also, they probably don't want people skipping Raw to play with the Network. But yeah...there's a pre-show for Raw at 7:30 on the Network. I wonder if it will actually be a match or two, or if it will just be replays and interviews...

Also, it's weird to me that they aren't showing Raw live on the Network. I guess they can't, due to their television contracts. Sure would be nice to watch the pre-show, Raw in HD, and the after show without switching back and forth though.

Wow I can't start my 7 day trial because I have insuff. funds. So dumb you need to have money for a trial and I don't get paid till the 1st. That's why I was gonna use the trial. :cry:

Wait no you don't

It says otherwise it gives me this error "???en_US.credit.card.insuff.fund.error.message???"

Facebook says that it's not even suppose to be up till after Raw.

Just doing that because they don't want additional strain on the servers. Also, they probably don't want people skipping Raw to play with the Network. But yeah...there's a pre-show for Raw at 7:30 on the Network. I wonder if it will actually be a match or two, or if it will just be replays and interviews...

Also, it's weird to me that they aren't showing Raw live on the Network. I guess they can't, due to their television contracts. Sure would be nice to watch the pre-show, Raw in HD, and the after show without switching back and forth though.

Actually, the RAW & SD contracts are about to expire, and no new deal was reached. WWE is still shopping around with other TV networks, so this doesn't necessarily mean we'll be able to watch RAW & SD live on WWE Network in the near future.

Archived