WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's released on all other platforms later due to server capacity.

I was on the Xbox app earlier, it just told me to go to WWE.com to sign up. You telling me that after I sign up, I won't be able to log in on my Xbox? Because it seemed like I could.

I don't know, it just looks like they're launching it via the site instead of all platforms at once. They wouldn't be able to balance that much traffic across all platforms as soon as it launched.

I was on the Xbox app earlier, it just told me to go to WWE.com to sign up. You telling me that after I sign up, I won't be able to log in on my Xbox? Because it seemed like I could.

I don't know, it just looks like they're launching it via the site instead of all platforms at once. They wouldn't be able to balance that much traffic across all platforms as soon as it launched.

Well, like I said...I was on Xbox the second I woke up. It took me a minute to find the app, but you basically select the old WWE app for Xbox, and it updates, which brings you to the login screen for the Network, but I don't have a login yet...so I'm doing that on the WWE website, which is where it instructed me to go. Seems like I should be able to login on the Xbox afterwards though.

Pokemon Bank crashed due to server overload from too many people signing up at once and they had to delay it for a month. Maybe the same will happen here.

Well, like I said...I was on Xbox the second I woke up. It took me a minute to find the app, but you basically select the old WWE app for Xbox, and it updates, which brings you to the login screen for the Network, but I don't have a login yet...so I'm doing that on the WWE website, which is where it instructed me to go. Seems like I should be able to login on the Xbox afterwards though.

If that's the case no wonder servers are struggling.

If that's the case no wonder servers are struggling.

Yeah, they're funneling all devices through WWE.com for the signup process. I don't know why they don't just let people sign up on the device itself...but it's WWE.com that is running slow, I don't think it has anything to do with the servers for the Network itself...

I registered with my wwe.com account and have blockless. I can tell you it doesn't work great. It randomly loads and most other times it doesn't. It is region blocked on mobile devices for sure. The only way I have been able to view the network on all devices is through a VPN service such as HotSpot Shield.

I registered with my wwe.com account and have blockless. I can tell you it doesn't work great. It randomly loads and most other times it doesn't. It is region blocked on mobile devices for sure. The only way I have been able to view the network on all devices is through a VPN service such as HotSpot Shield.

Have to wonder though - Is thay because of the location or because of the massive pressure the server is currently under? I've seen people im the US say they can't load anything. Maffew (Botchamania guy) said it's working fine and he's in the UK.

Do you work for HotSpot shield sir? hahaha

If Maffew is in and its working fine, I need to know how to get in. I'm not missing out on this service.

Well, whenever I disconnect hotspot shield, it doesn't work on my Mac. And when I don't have hotspot shield running on my iOS device it specifically says that I can't view anything because of my location.

And no I don't. But it's the easiest way to access the network and it really doesn't cost that much. You get it early and regardless you pay can extra $30 but the amount of content still makes it worth it.

Pokemon Bank crashed due to server overload from too many people signing up at once and they had to delay it for a month. Maybe the same will happen here.

You shut your goddamn mouth.

I hope they do now just coz of this post!

I also thought it launched on Mania night.

So...what's the over-under on the commentary actually apologizing for difficulties of signing up tonight on Raw? I bet they just talk about how great the Network is, and completely sidestep the elephant in the room.

Aboslutely 0 BROTHER! The Hulkster is just going to tell you how great it is that you can watch him run wild on the Network and that all the little Hulkamaniacs are drooling over the 720P HD Pythons DUDE

I've had no problems streaming on my mobile devices. Even with the VPN, I've never seen it buffer... Keeping in mind, I'm on a unlimited data fiber optic connection. I love my ISP. One of the very Canadian ISPs that DO NOT cap.

Lucky, we Americans get butt*censored*ed for not even half of what you probably get (And we like it!)

Archived