WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why it's never been pinned. How was SummerSlam backstage pass? Was it in kayfabe?

Yes it was. They showed the full Brie/Steph match with segments before and after the match and the full Lesnar/Cena match with an interview with Heyman before and after that match.

So I'm watching SummerSlam 2002, and the IC title is censored around Chris Benoit's waist. Does anyone know if that's a Benoit thing, or an IC title thing. Like, do they censor all belts around his waist?

It still had the WWF logo at the time.

Is anyone else having buffering issues on the Xbox 360? It stops every 30 seconds to buffer

Yeah, 360 has had the most issues for me personally but it's still loads better than when the Network first came out.

Piper's documentary was pretty interesting. like, he may have sucked at wrestling, apparently, but his ability to talk is what got him so huge.

I still stand by the fact that Piper was a bigger draw because people wanted to see Hogan the hero beat up Piper.

Piper's documentary was pretty interesting. like, he may have sucked at wrestling, apparently, but his ability to talk is what got him so huge.

I still stand by the fact that Piper was a bigger draw because people wanted to see Hogan the hero beat up Piper.

Piper was just fine in the ring.

Yeah, one interviewee said Piper proved he could wrestle or something when he had a match against Bret.

Piper ftw :')

Yeah, one interviewee said Piper proved he could wrestle or something when he had a match against Bret.

He was a great brawler and was technical for his time. He could tell a story too, which is more important than being overly technical.

He was a great brawler and was technical for his time. He could tell a story too, which is more important than being overly technical.

I saw his match against Valentine few weeks ago, it was *censored*ing brutal. Pretty badass of him to keep going and kicking ass.

Does anyone else have problems watching the network on Chrome every once in awhile?

This *Censored* Cena just said the GTS is a hybrid of the AA and the F5.....how? Because it starts with the person on the other guys shoulders?

Archived