BHANGRA MAN's /WolfgantJTs Jimmy USO UPLOADED 21/06/2014, Kennedy pics 28/02/2014; Me/ Vries - RVD uploaded 14/03/2014

BHANGRA_MAN

Finally as you all know USOS uploaded from me and Wolfie. PT bases thanks to Gamevolt and Auday all of which were tweaked a fair bit for my our own usuage and thanks to AJ for face base textures

Tags : USO BHANGRA WOLFGANG

================

Just thought I show something new. Expect Kennedy and the USOs all to be released end of month. Than more new caws next month

================

Faces updated and finalised on both retro and the two previous slots again. Both Uploaded 14/03/2014

================

Faces updated and finalised on both retro and the two previous slots. Upload By or on Thursday this week

================

Well the retro RVD slot is completed and new upload by Monday. Hot on his heels shall be Anderson

================

Well updated Anderson to get rid of nose line and new Retor RVD slot previewed. Codes will do TNA face real soon

================

Well guys this may not make it to CC as I may get or am banned not sure havent checked but I do have a another account but wont be risking it if the current pandemic continues

So I will just release cas files soon

BHANGRA MAN and WolfgantJTS Jimmy USO Uploaded 21/06/2014

JIMMY USO

lks5.png

pvji.png

nibb.png

yzud.png

6kmf.png

w95k.png

JEY USO

p8dn.png

ufcp.png

u232.png

yt34.png

dbu.png

lyo9.png

BHANGRA MANs and Codes Mr Anderson/ kennedy Updated 28/02/2014

2hnmc8o.png

14/03/2014 Final Faces Retro and Current with attires

s1n7n9.png
11m88ix.png
umotf.png
ziptw7.png
v7tbaf.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/v4339z.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the best bhangra man. You truly put in a lot of work into these amazing caws. You always make quality caws. I always prefer your RVD's over anyone elses. Good stuff. Now all we need is for 2K to fix the in-game frog splash so it actually hits.

Archived