Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

GOAT.

*Censored* Patriots fans though

My exact thoughts.

Can't lie, I was ready to pack my bags to go to Atlanta and get wild.

Its crazy how the narrative just lines up the story lines are better than the WWE's lol. Fun game to watch though.

I don't care for the NFL but jesus christ. Please let me search the internet without seeing overdone Falcons jokes like the Warriors 3-1 lead shit. I'm a Celtics fan and I can't stand that shit.

I don't care for the NFL but jesus christ. Please let me search the internet without seeing overdone Falcons jokes like the Warriors 3-1 lead shit. I'm a Celtics fan and I can't stand that shit.

That's literally impossible. At least it will end the Warriors-joke because this one trumps it by quite a margin. :lol:

I'm so hyped right now

Edited by Monkey D. Jiggy

That's literally impossible. At least it will end the Warriors-joke because this one trumps it by quite a margin.

Oh trust me, people flipped the Falcons loss into Falcons/Warriors memes. Its just getting started. Saw some where they merged logos, Curry was under the Matt Ryan helmet/mask, Matt Ryan's face on Curry's body and a lot more.

Besides that, only thing that makes me upset about the win is Richard Spencer and his "White America" team won(He said this)

FALCONS ARE SO *censored*ING SHIT, C'MON

but congrats to the Pats for winning a 20+ deficit game.

tbh the Warriors' choke was the worst of all time. They lost three games straight, when all they needed to do was win one game. And this was after having the best season in the league's history. Although the Falcons coked, it was still a game, I guess.

Lol I don't even know what the hell just happened. Tuned out with the Falcons leading like 28-3. NBA is trash, NFL is trash, MLB is boring. Was so hoping Trumps buddy lost.

Edited by maskedmaniac