Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

Giants are a bunch of dirty *censored*s.

Too much partying down in Miami for those players to handle, apparently...

They were all acting hard before the game started, warming up with their shirts off. They thought they had the game won before it started, but they all froze up. :lol:

I don't buy into the partying down in Miami as a valid reason for their loss. Not when you have like the 90's Cowboys practically being a drug empire yet still winning 3 Super Bowls

Giants just got beat. Straight up.

They were all acting hard before the game started, warming up with their shirts off. They thought they had the game won before it started, but they all froze up. :lol:

Lets be honest, though... those Giants players probably watched that player for the Steelers doing it hours before their pre-game warm ups started.

And yeah... I don't think that boat ride in Florida was the reason behind the loss. C'mon now...

Chargers moving to LA. We now have to two teams and to be honest I'm more excited about the Chargers than I was about the Rams. Chargers are in a tougher conference but they have Philip Rivers who can be great. That is more than enough to top the Rams in my opinion.

I need to buy Mason Crosby a beer after that game.

Yeah... the guy deserves it, considering what a horrible season he had a season (or two) ago... it was like the poor guy couldn't hit a chip shot FG to save his life.

I think that was like 4 seasons ago, I could be wrong, though. But yeah, he has come a long way. That second kick was close... Had me at the edge of my seat. lol

I think that was like 4 seasons ago, I could be wrong, though. But yeah, he has come a long way. That second kick was close... Had me at the edge of my seat. lol

I can only imagine how nervous my Dad was before he kicked that game winner... their basement is pretty much a shrine in honor of the Green Bay Packers. lol

Green Bay looking like chumps, lol. I wanted them to win so that my dad's team the Falcons doesn't. Either way they're screwed so I don't care.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Stopped watching the game after ATL went up 17-0. Didn't expect GB to win though, they are just so banged up and overmatched. Let's hope they finally are able to sign a capable Running back and put together a good defense for Rodgers while he is still in his prime next season.