NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Peyton doesn't deserve this Super Bowl.

I'll put this defense ahead of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens as greatest of all time. What other defense could still dominate and win a Super Bowl when their WB leads the league in INTs and only played half a season?

Let the salt flow lmao

With what he did in his career and how *censored*ing amazing of a QB he is he definitely deserved this. Good for him. And of *censored*ing course his team is good no one player has ever single-handedly won a Super Bowl lol.

Think Cam got hurt really early on. Wasn't the same player we saw all year.

I agree, he didn't seem to be 100%. He seemed to be suffering from fumblitis and a severe allergic reaction to fumbles (why else jump away from the ball).

Nah, Cam just overhyped himself so much that when the Denver defense punched him in the mouth he was shocked. Cam thought nothing could stop him all year long, he played like crap.

It was amusing seeing a smug Cam, who smiled and danced his way to the big game, sulk like a bitch by the end.

• 3 weeks later...

New England traded Chandler Jones to Arizona for a 2nd rounder and Jonathan Cooper.

At first glance, I'm not a fan of this trade, but "In Bill We Trust."

You can probably thank the Raiders for this. Arizona was apparently all set to sign Bruce Irvin, then Oakland swooped in.

Archived