Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

4-0

Time to wipe the floor with Indy next week.

Preach!

I love her

Not defending him, or the Cowboys, couldn't care less about either tbh, but why is it such a big deal? Did he make an insensitive remark about a toxins subject? Yes. But everyone should know by now what kind of person he is, or at least an idea, so why expect something else?

The problem isn't him making the comment (well it kinda is), the big problem is the Cowboys and the league being perfectly ok with it and other reporters even encouraging more similar remarks. The NFL has always been ok with having shitty human beings represent it, and people are starting to get fed up with it. No chance in the world any other company lets a man like Pacman Jones continuously come back to represent them after continuously proving he is scum. The fact that it doesn't surprise anyone IS the problem.

Edited by Grenade.

The problem is the NFL's misdirection.

People are getting fined for uniform rules, celebration, and stupid shit like not talking to the media meanwhile this dude is pure trash and get rewarded with a semi decent contract by the Cowboys and no joke the first interview he does with the media when he gets back shows he hasn't learned jack shit.

Nolan got it totally right. He had to just pretend for 12 minutes that he learned his lesson and he couldn't even do that.

So in another instance of the NFL being giant dirtbags, DeAngelo Williams asked the league if he can wear pink for the whole season, not just October (he lost 5 total family members to breast cancer), and what do you know, they said no. I guess you can only support breast cancer if they can turn a profit from it.

Solder tore his bicep. Lost for the season. Sucks, but I'm confident in Cannon and Vollmer to hold it down.

As a Colts fan, I am happy we kept the game competitive, but I am as confused as everyone else as to what the *Censored* they tried to do with the fake punt. I will not speak for the coaching decisions of my team, I was so mad when they did that.

Other than that and a few missed calls and an onside call I didn't agree with, this is the best Colts ball I've ever seen them play.

*Censored*, I wanted to win that game. :(

Way to be classy Greg Hardy. Step up to your coach who is half your size, twice your age, and not wearing any pads. I guess at least it wasn't a women this time.

Rofl and the Cowboys have said he won't be facing any disciplinary action for it. What a *censored*ing joke of a team. What a *censored*ing joke of a league.

Dudes been back for two weeks and is still a total piece of shit and now hes getting paid for it. Christ. The league is more concerned with DeAngleo Williams uniform violations and Lynch's not wanting to be involved with the media.

Weird stat, EJ Manuel is the first Quarterback to ever lose a game in three different countries. USA, Canada, and England.

Didn't Warren Moon lose a game in Mexico while with the Vikings, the so-called "American Bowl", as well as losing in the CFL in Canada and of course the NFL?

Anyone play fantasy football? I need to know whether I should start Ben Roethlisberger or Andrew Luck. I also am debating starting Greg Olsen over Gary Barnidge. Thoughts?

I'd take Ben and Olsen.

Also to all the UK members here and watching the football game this early. I apologize that the Lions are one of the worst franchises around.