Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

Because im biased and hate the Giants.. :lol: Kirk already with the interception man.. jesus shit sucks.

In typical Redskins fashion.. if anything can go wrong it will. Good game Giants.

Amari Cooper is the first Raider receiver to get 100+ yards in back-to-back games since Randy Moss in 2005. That stat is simultaneously sad, hilarious, and gives me hope for the future.

Unleash Manziel #GoBrowns

I don't understand how he isn't the starter yet? He has much more ability and upside than McCown.

Johnny Football looks like hes actually taking shit seriously finally. Im not a fan of the guy by any means but give him a fair shot at least.

Yeah. All I ever hear these days is "could this be Manziel's final chance?" The guy is still pretty much a rookie, at least allow him time for growth,

1-3 the dream. Idk why we broke our offense when it was fine. Seems like we took a step backwards from last year in our offense. Whether it is just Murray under-performing or Bradford being inconsistent or whatever it is, hopefully it gets fixed within the next couple weeks because it's not a good look right now.