Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

The Chargers with LT always did bad in the playoffs when they did good in the regular season. There were a couple of times San Diego had the top seed and they got bounced early. They did their best work starting from the wild card.

Yeah I'm just saying you compared him to Sanders but said he never did well in the Playoffs, when Sanders never really did either.

Sanders did pretty well in the playoffs, but he was the only good thing about our offense those years. Closest he ever got to the Super Bowl was the conference championship game in 91 I think.

And speaking of fantasy backs, does anyone else have no life like me and completed a couple mock drafts? This years Caw league is going to be challenging.

Yeah I'm just saying you compared him to Sanders but said he never did well in the Playoffs, when Sanders never really did either.

That was my point. Great numbers, not very good playoff results.

And speaking of fantasy backs, does anyone else have no life like me and completed a couple mock drafts? This years Caw league is going to be challenging.

Any info on that yet?

^^^ Not that I know of, though I'm not in charge of it.

We should probably start discussing it in the next couple of weeks so that we can see whose coming back, what new people we need, and figuring out what a good draft day/time is for everyone.

I'm definitely gonna be back. Hopefully we can get a draft soon, but not too soon lol

NFL handed suspensions out to everyone today. Sheldon Richardson, Rolando Mcclain, and Antonio Gates all got suspended today for the first 4 games.

JPP has millions, he should be able to lead a happy life regardless.

Also, apparently C.J Wilson of the Bucs apparently lost a couple of fingers playing with fireworks too.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bucs-cb-c-j--wilson-severely-injured-in-fireworks-accident-162949399.html

Edited by maskedmaniac

Its gotta suck to lose a finger, but football wise, he should be fine. He plays D-line so a finger shouldn't hamper his ability too much.

Its gotta suck to lose a finger, but football wise, he should be fine. He plays D-line so a finger shouldn't hamper his ability too much.

Lots of hand fighting with o-linemen though

Lots of hand fighting with o-linemen though

Less fingers to get jammed/stuck in face masks :P

A case could be made for either IMO. If you were starting a real life fantasy draft for just one season than I'd no doubt go with Rodgers over Watt just because of how important QB is to the game. But that doesn't mean Watt isn't an overall better football player.