Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

Some of the releases being made are surprising me a bit

Same here. I'm bummed the Raiders got rid of Tyvon Branch.

Wow pretty shocking news....great for the BIlls though. I keep telling you all they need is a QB and the Bills will be a playoff team.

That trade today came out of left field. Didn't expect that at all...

Sidenote: Buffalo just became the biggest threat to our division title.

I actually think it was a bad trade for the Bills, arguably bad for both teams. Alonso was still super cheap, while McCoy is getting paid a ton. Not to mention, they could have just re-signed C.J. Spiller for a fraction of the cost.

Meanwhile, Alonso didn't play at all last year, and now Philly is in need of a playmaker.

I'm starting to think the Eagles might be using this as a tactic to get him to renegotiate? Hes apparently livid and doesn't want to go to Buffalo maybe he restructures so they can make moves in free agency and keep him.

Patriots informed Vince Wilfork his option won't be picked up, thus making making him a free agent.

I knew this was coming, but it's still gonna be weird no seeing no.75 in the center of our DLine anymore...

Damn It Leo are you watching First Take?!? i just heard the news and went to post this.

I don't know whats worse...Jay Cutler or Geno Smith throwing you passes.

Goddammit! I really wanted there to be no takers and then have NE sign him. That's the kind of receiver we need in our offense

I'm hurting about Reggie so I don't wanna talk about that much.

I wonder how Marshall will do in NYJ though, with piss poor QB's throwing to him.

Wayne is still avaiable as well as Andre Johnson.

Wayne isn't that physical WR like we need. Marshall was. Andre Johnson used to be, I didn't see much of him from this last season so I'm not sure how much of a threat he'd be anymore.

Sadly Reggie Wayne seems to be at the end of his career. I think he's a #2 WR at this point and maybe only has 1-2 years left on the table if a team picks him up.

Jets need to get Mariota and sign CJ Spiller.

Giants need to sign AJ Hawk and Jordan Cameron. I would give anything for Cameron.'

The best thing about this offseason has been people blowing up the other Brandon Marshall's twitter thinking hes the WR.

It's hard to be a fan of a team with a coach that clearly values a system more than any individual player in that system. As long as Chip Kelly is coach he has shown every offensive player is replaceable to him, and that's kind of worrying. This isn't college where he can just recruit the next big star every year. We may just realize how irreplaceable Shady is next year.